Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro attendance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I decided to go up last night. I can honestly say that if I lived in Middlesboro..I'd top myself. Full of drunkards and Bellends.

I went to a pub in town there called The Duke ,or something similar, within ten minutes I was surrounded by Neanderthals eyeing up my trainers and watch and stinking the place up with fag breath and ale fumes...some bird was practically begging me to marry her to get her out of the shithole...dear Christ what a depressing dump.

Was she nice? Pic? When's the happy event?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Average away fans at Middlesboro 648 and we were pretty well spot on that today. Not entirely to be sniffed at as ours is the longest journey to get there in the division plus we have another jaunt on Tuesday

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My mates a massive Boro fan and it seems they're are not too impressed with our following today. He sent me this photo.
Out of interest how many did they bring down here, so I have some kind of argument back !

View attachment 41551

just tell him, we have more leave on 85 minutes than they started with :smile:

Dec 29, 2011
Hmm. Palace take more away than us. That's a real surprise.

Some interest figures in that. It shows if there is a game even a little bit close to us we'll take number. Palace, Charlton and Millwall all have good turnouts. If our league becomes more South dominated it'd increase our average by loads.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Some interest figures in that. It shows if there is a game even a little bit close to us we'll take number. Palace, Charlton and Millwall all have good turnouts. If our league becomes more South dominated it'd increase our average by loads.

Have you been drinking?

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Until I saw the pictures it felt like a lot more. We made a lot noise non-stop for 90 mins.
It was great how much Gus and the players showed their appreciation too. I felt great to be part of it.

I think this pic does the attendance a bit more justice
heryzaby.jpg

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Let's be clear: today was a piss poor turnout that clearly sets the record straight for anyone who believes the Albion are a "big club".

3000 people can give up a day to go to Nottingham but most have gone missing for a crunch match up the road.

Poor.

not going to read the rest of the thread but this is spot on!!

far too many attendance related threads on here where we slag off others support but never put the shoe on the other foot! if we think we're a big club chasing promotion to the premier league with 3 away games left we should be taking more than that - irrespective of how far it is!

far to many with tinted glasses on here!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
not going to read the rest of the thread but this is spot on!!

far too many attendance related threads on here where we slag off others support but never put the shoe on the other foot! if we think we're a big club chasing promotion to the premier league with 3 away games left we should be taking more than that - irrespective of how far it is!

far to many with tinted glasses on here!

I DID attend Forest and Boro.

Middlesboro is not "up the road" from Nottingham it's another yonk at least.

And Boro is shit.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

And Boro is shit.

i wasn't the one who said Boro was 'up the road' as i appreciate it's a fair bit further but i still think it's a very average turnout..especially when you have to read some of the shit we give other teams support on here

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I was a little bit surprised that we didn't have at least 800 but Middlesbrough is the least attractive game out of our I last 4 away games of the season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

And Boro is shit.

Perhaps the comparison with Forest isent a good one....it having been an Easter weekend ...with the idea of maybe making it a mini holiday etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here