Boro attendance.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

I went to Ayresome Park in 1990-91 by coach,we lost 0-1 from memory and just made the play offs but to me the away support seems about the same today as it was back then,we averaged about 8,500 at home that year...so perhaps one can agree with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and draw their own conclusion..

That said i would not care if we had no away support at all,if we could maintain our home gates for many years to come..

I went to that match on the Costa love bus. Left the Goldstone at 7AM. Parked in residential on street area , sang 'you couldn't score with the children' (look up 1991 and Teeside social services) had a kick about a Melton Mowbray services on the way home. Took at book about Roswell to read before Roswell had become famous Majestic Seven and all that.

Fun day out. None of my mates at the time fancied it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I went to that match on the Costa love bus. Left the Goldstone at 7AM. Parked in residential on street area , sang 'you couldn't score with the children' (look up 1991 and Teeside social services) had a kick about a Melton Mowbray services on the way home. Took at book about Roswell to read before Roswell had become famous Majestic Seven and all that.

Fun day out. None of my mates at the time fancied it.

Hello HBB

Can't quite remember if i was on the same bus,but the driver had a black beard and black hair,i know this because he (it's a small world)lived in my street at that time-i was amazed,anyway they missed a world class 2nd half save by Perry Digweed and our terrace was like a mini North East corner at the Goldstone-

funny thing is even back then-Boro had row upon row of empty faded red seats too.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If you're a Boro supporter ( oh,it's you ) a weekend in the glory that is Brighton is more attractive than a weekend in North Korea........sorry, Middlesbrough is to Albion supporters,given also the rather obvious outcome.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's going to take me months to wash the stench off me. The whole town honks of something that smells like a very cheap car air freshener. I feel violated.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I decided to go up last night. I can honestly say that if I lived in Middlesboro..I'd top myself. Full of drunkards and Bellends.

I went to a pub in town there called The Duke ,or something similar, within ten minutes I was surrounded by Neanderthals eyeing up my trainers and watch and stinking the place up with fag breath and ale fumes...some bird was practically begging me to marry her to get her out of the shithole...dear Christ what a depressing dump.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
does anyone know where to find details of away attendances?

I prefer this Championship - attendance table, average and highest attendances

but this can help AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

sorry that was last seasons

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My mates a massive Boro fan and it seems they're are not too impressed with our following today. He sent me this photo.
Out of interest how many did they bring down here, so I have some kind of argument back !

View attachment 41551

Seriously? They weren't impressed by the away support? They need a few fans themselves before they start bleating about everyone else. S*ithole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports