Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro attendance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BHwI3QmCYAEcoXo.jpg
Boro fans when Spanish Dave put us 2-0 up.

NiB

Feb 28, 2012
My mate's also a Boro fan he said was impressed with our turnout compared to over away clubs turnout there. He also kept on going on about how Ulloa "oozes class" too
Pic he posted
BHvJHxHCAAEaZ8s.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Going to Forest: will take you a day.

Going to Middlesbrough: will also take a day.

I go to plenty of away games, thanks. Home games are a 350 mile round trip for me too.

Which is why I feel well placed to say today's turnout was piss poor.

Slightly unfair sir, I think 600 odd is not too bad....its a long old haul to a soulless venue.....

I suspect there will be a thousand or so at Peterborough.....again not too bad for a midweek.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Crikey, that picture tells a different story. Bozza must have been drinking. He normally seems quite a sensible chap, but I think he is talking twaddle on this occasion. I don't think anyone thinks we are bloody Liverpool, but under the circumstances that following seems ok to me.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sour grapes from Boro.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Very poor turnout. Shocking, and to think we are in the play-off picture going for promotion. Why can we take 2800 to Forest and then two weeks later only take 600 to Middlesbrough.

Last two away games are at Peterborough where I expect us to take 2500ish and finally at Leeds were we will take 3000.

Decent turn out today - well done chaps :thumbsup:

Our good friends Palace took 377 to the Riverside earlier in the season ! (and unless my geography is wrong, Palace is a bit nearer to Boro than Brighton is).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Decent turn out today - well done chaps :thumbsup:

Our good friends Palace took 377 to the Riverside earlier in the season ! (and unless my geography is wrong, Palace is a bit nearer to Boro than Brighton is).

42/50 miles is nothing for a football fan in following their team,that will be their reply [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION]

View attachment 41567
Boro fans when Spanish Dave put us 2-0 up.

Blimey - so we played in our training tops and when Spanish Dave scored Charlie Oatway , balls & kitbag were on the field as well ! Hats off to Dave for skipping around them as well. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here