Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson you total tool

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Moving the debate from political to geographical - another sign of argumentative desperation - give it up son ....

It's quite an important distinction to make as Geography as well as politics are going to play a large part in the development of an Independent UK.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Theresa May has got this appointment very wrong.

There IS more to Boris than a bumbling fool but the rest of the world won't get beyond the silly haircut, the photo of him suspended from a zip wire and the toe-curling press conferences he produces.

His first line to American journalists included the words thesaurus, alchemy and misconstrued - 99% of Americans won't have a clue what he's on about, never mind obiter dicta. Britain will become even more of a laughing stock. Methinks the Queen needs to have a word in May's shell-like.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am totally in agreement with the sentiments of the right honorable member for Hamilton.

I think she is out to kill his political career off. I reckon he will be found out as a very clever man, but ultimately an buffoon and he is currently, as in the meeting with Kerry yesterday, been crucified in front of the world's media\.

It is ultimately a very cruel thing that is playing out

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Isn't it possible that May expected Boris to be ill suited to the position and this is a handy way to make him appear a bit useless?

It wouldn't look like a deliberate attempt to dampen his possible future threat but it could certainly manage it, he's been given enough rope...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I saw Johnson this morning about 6:30 when out running. He was jogging in the opposite direction with three security officers.

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

I'm sorry I started the whole Konnie Huq thing now. Until only a few short days ago I had only that bellend Charlie Brooker to best. Now the world and his wife are harbouring dark thoughts about her it seems. If that was you whiffling about in her knickers last night I am disgusted with you. I was enjoying a quiet evening in her pantyhose gusset and all I could hear was you snorting in her pants.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I live in Europe. So do you. I don't plan on going anywhere. As Boris himself pointed out in that clip. You do realise we are leaving the EU, we are not leaving Europe? You get that much right? Please say you understand that much at the very least?

Oh dear, a bitter remainer who wishes to split hairs. You knew what I meant. So go and live somewhere else in the EU !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm sorry I started the whole Konnie Huq thing now. Until only a few short days ago I had only that bellend Charlie Brooker to best. Now the world and his wife are harbouring dark thoughts about her it seems. If that was you whiffling about in her knickers last night I am disgusted with you. I was enjoying a quiet evening in her pantyhose gusset and all I could hear was you snorting in her pants.
youve been behind me in the queue for a long time, ask el pres.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh dear, a bitter remainer who wishes to split hairs. You knew what I meant. So go and live somewhere else in the EU !

Nope, just like people to be accurate if they're going to try (and fail) to take people to task. Standards.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Its not the video of the speech that was the issue, that was pretty standard stuff. The carcrash stuff is following that speech, when Boris is grilled by a US reporter, and by the end needed an embarrassed John Kerry come in and (in essence) bail him out by vouching for him. Boris's rather pathetic fawning gratitude for that is what had my cringeometer twitching into the red (see the link to the BBC news on iPlayer).

The posted link does not work.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Nice to see a Foreign Secretary generating a bit of interest and debate for a change. Can anyone remember anything Philip Hammond said in the last 2 years?

As a posh, white, Tory Brexiteer he was always going to get some predictable flack. I like him.

Yep, Hammond has very been vocal on Syria and has been pro air striking Assad and helping so called mocerate rebel groups. Boris is pro Assad in his fight against ISIL and thinks we should aligne with Russia.

https://www.chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/boris-johnson-s-position-syria-problem-uk.

Boris may be a bit of a tit but I agree with him on this. I'm glad you like him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here