Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson you total tool

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Blair was Bush's puppy. Now we have Boris giving John Kerry the upper hand and setting himself up as his puppet.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Strange that the video of his speech doesn't back up what the bed wetters on this thread are saying.

When the Aamerican press Corp asked questions afterwards is where he got slaughtered. Not on your video which was his Civil Servant written speech.
This could be an 'anus horribilis' for Boris. Should have given Prince Philip the job.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Strange that the video of his speech doesn't back up what the bed wetters on this thread are saying.

Are you ****ing serious? Jesus wept. People are saying that he looked like a tool because, well, he looked like a complete and utter tool. What on earth were you watching? He was rescued by John Kerry, JOHN KERRY!!!. A man who had just walked into a door in front of the worlds cameras!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Are you ****ing serious? Jesus wept. People are saying that he looked like a tool because, well, he looked like a complete and utter tool. What on earth were you watching? He was rescued by John Kerry, JOHN KERRY!!!. A man who had just walked into a door in front of the worlds cameras!

You've clearly not watched the video that was posted.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you seriously don't believe that was an embarrassment and his speech was fine, I'm shocked. Though he's clearly been Hair managed by PM's office, his standing on the podium with his hands stuffed in his pockets was positively chav. If he lasts the year out as Foreign Minister I'll be shocked. What was the PM thinking of giving him that job, other than "if you give him enough rope".

Does indeed look like Theresa May has hung the buffoon out to dry and given him a stage big enough to make a complete arse of himself and put an end to his political aspirations once and for all while causing relatively little real damage to foreign relations in the short term.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Now John Kerry was really slap dash funny. Incredible timing. Maybe it was Boris on the other side of the door giving it a little push.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Does indeed look like Theresa May has hung the buffoon out to dry and given him a stage big enough to make a complete arse of himself and put an end to his political aspirations once and for all while causing relatively little real damage to foreign relations in the short term.

Indeed. The role of FC has been massively diluted with the creation of a couple of new cabinet positions. May has pretty much banished him.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If you seriously don't believe that was an embarrassment and his speech was fine, I'm shocked. Though he's clearly been Hair managed by PM's office, his standing on the podium with his hands stuffed in his pockets was positively chav. If he lasts the year out as Foreign Minister I'll be shocked. What was the PM thinking of giving him that job, other than "if you give him enough rope".

So... you appear to be calling into question the judgement of the new PM.
Boris is marmite. Like him or loathe him in equal measure. Like Trump, like Thatcher. The movers and shakers are always perceived thus. They aren't afraid of taking unpopular decisions. There is nothing bland about them. They will make mistakes but they will also win big.
Boris can appear bumbling, light-hearted and often just plain silly but his engaging manner and bumbling creates room for manouvre, for he has as flexible and sharp an intellect as you'll find anywhere. He has a vision for Britain, unlike many who deride him and a deep grounding in our history. He is a great salesman and May has made an inspired choice as Foreign Secretary. The world outside the EU is changing at a faster rate than ever before and we will be at the forefront of the ongoing, accelerating revolution, with some of the brightest and most creative in the world. Leaving the EU throws open new opportunities that the EU only ever obscured and sought to suppress or own, as politicians and bureaucrats invariably do.
Boris will be at the forefront of discussions with China, that will lead to an ongoing trade and investment relationship with a country that is embracing technological change and financial transparency far more than us and our European neighbours. Likewise the Indian sub-continent. The world is changing rapidly and we need to change with it.
Theresa May is well rounded and intelligent. The last position she would gamble with is Foreign Secretary. There is simply too much at stake. She knows how popular Boris is with the general public and she knows that he will develop good relationships with other countries representatives and first and foremost, will put our interests above anything else.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Imagine if the Jezza mob were in charge.
It would have been Emily Thornberry up there

at least Boris actually likes this place unlike that sneering vile cow

View attachment 76652

Diversionary post? Check.
Sneering? Check.
Hates this country? Check.

Change the record mate. And try not to get so angry all of the time too.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That video doesn't show anything.

You want backup ? For the full toe-curling horror of his press conference, check out the BBC news on iPlayer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07ksb7x/bbc-news-at-ten-19072016 from about 26 minutes in.

Just watch that and then tell me you aren't cringing.

Having now watched it I thought it was quite funny really. Makes a change from the stuffed shirt type politicians. Really not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist - not a touch on the radio interview of Natalie Bennett which really WAS cringe worthy.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Like many before him....When not in Cabinet or higher place you more or less say what you want(Obama`s a tosser etc etc),...When promoted you can`t.....I like the man.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

That's just what I was thinking. Genius on the part of May if that IS the case...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Having now watched it I thought it was quite funny really. Makes a change from the stuffed shirt type politicians. Really not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist - not a touch on the radio interview of Natalie Bennett which really WAS cringe worthy.
I watched it all live and I wasn't cringing at the time. So he's said some disparaging things about Hillary Clinton - well maybe that's because she's a sneaky lying bitch. She's probably going to the the next President, but she'll happily pretend she's arrived somewhere under sniper fire, because it makes her sound brave, unaware that there was a camera filming her getting the red carpet treatment.

The only bit I find embarrassing is getting Egypt and Turkey confused (assuming that's correct).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
His problems are now really starting. Yeah, okay, people across the globe will put up with a bit of public school buffoonery on a zip wire or discussing cycling routes in the capital, perhaps even a mildly racist jibe at a European convention on shipping routes. Hell they put up with his adultery and lies about journalists, all a bit "Boris". What they most certainly won't put up with is the man acting the bumble**** at very serious international level conferences that are trying to solve some very real problems where thousands of lives are at stake and decisions are being made to go to war , with people that are very, very serious about trying to solve world crisis. He will simply not be tolerated. And rightly so.

Edit: It's getting very childish now, this cawing from Leavers that any post Brexit critisism of ANY political act or gaff is sour grapes is really very childish. It shows you up for the simpleton's that were only ever interested in getting out of the EU and have no clue what to do about actually making this a reality. People who had no clue about politics before Farage said he could get rid of the immigrants. Whjo are now getting angry we didn't leave the day of the result. It's makes you look pretty clueless.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I do a lot of public speaking and to be honest I saw nothing majorly wrong with it (and I'm not a
supporter of BJ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here