Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson you total tool

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You've clearly not watched the video that was posted.

Sadly chum, that video didn't cover the 'any questions', and deserved abuse thrown at him. He physically gringed and offered a most ridiculous, on the spur of the moment excuse about not recalling everything he'd said for 30 years...before Kerry obviously feeling sorry for him, or collecting Pokemons tried to intervene.
I am, at my age not overly concerned about Brexit, but I am concerned that being British, I am embarrassed, and will hence be labelled as being stupid by a majority of the Western World. Because we place a bumbling buffoon in our shop window as Foreign Minister. :facepalm:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The king of copy and paste is at it again

Uhm. Those are links. Breakdowns of how Boris messed London up and cost you and I and every tax payer in the UK billion in doomed schemes, half finished vanity projects and unprofitable follies.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Brexiteers seem to be under the illusion that just because the majority voted for Brexit that every thing that comes out of it is what the majority want or think is right.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Brexiteers seem to be under the illusion that just because the majority voted for Brexit that every thing that comes out of it is what the majority want or think is right.
Remainers seem to be under the illusion that brexiteers all see everything the same way. It's a pity.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like Johnson, but I've listened to half that video and can't really find much wrong with it. :shrug:

Its not the video of the speech that was the issue, that was pretty standard stuff. The carcrash stuff is following that speech, when Boris is grilled by a US reporter, and by the end needed an embarrassed John Kerry come in and (in essence) bail him out by vouching for him. Boris's rather pathetic fawning gratitude for that is what had my cringeometer twitching into the red (see the link to the BBC news on iPlayer).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The rest of the world sees us as, at best a laughing stock, at worst a bunch of racist turkeys who just voted for christmas. The last thing the UK needs now is someone to exacerbate this perception of us. We need a stoic, level headed representative in the world we have just found ourselves very much alone in. You want the ridiculous Brexit result ti be taken even remotely seriously? He is not the man to make that happen.

Open your eyee, man. He is not what we need.

Which is why David Davies will lead the charge to leave - a solid, common sense politician who takes no crap ....... must be hard for the remainers to take !

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Which is why David Davies will lead the charge to leave - a solid, common sense politician who takes no crap ....... must be hard for the remainers to take !

It certainly is hard to take. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Don't be surprised when people have a few things to say about it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It certainly is hard to take. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Don't be surprised when people have a few things to say about it.

I suggest you move to Europe quickly then because we're leaving whether you like it or not.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I suggest you move to Europe quickly then because we're leaving whether you like it or not.

I live in Europe. So do you. I don't plan on going anywhere. As Boris himself pointed out in that clip. You do realise we are leaving the EU, we are not leaving Europe? You get that much right? Please say you understand that much at the very least?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I live in Europe. So do you. I don't plan on going anywhere. As Boris himself pointed out in that clip. You do realise we are leaving the EU, we are not leaving Europe? You get that much right? Please say you understand that much at the very least?

Whoops. A leaver who doesn't know the difference. Whatever next :facepalm:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:) well, that's ironic...us daft Leavers were trying to explain to you throughout the referendum campaign that we are leaving the EU and not Europe. Glad the penny has finally dropped !

You appear to be the most confused of us all. :wave:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
nope, I'm agreeing with Boris (never thought I would say that)..there is always the possibility though that my habit of reading the last page of a thread and completely ignoring all previous pages has got me into trouble. ...

To be fair, there's not actually much wrong with any of what Boris says, oftentimes I find him amusing, It's when and where he says it and what he actually does that doesn't sit well with me.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford

Moving the debate from political to geographical - another sign of argumentative desperation - give it up son ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here