beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
brillant chap but absolutly not.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will be the nailed on Conservative leader if the next election goes tits up for Cameron.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I think he should be. He has the ability to engage with people, which is something that should lead to less apathy and higher turn-outs. The guy is a lot cleverer than people give him credit for being.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good god no, we don't want to turn into the US by voting buffoons in as leader of the country.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I think it would be a cracking laugh. plus is better than alot of of people out there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's not a natural politician. I imagine he would be a disaster running the country and would kop lots of unwarranted flak because he's not slippery enough.

The Mayor of London office is a great post for a principled person with a bit of passion, their head scewed on, and for whom you wouldn't trust with the purse strings. It's why Livingstone and Johnson have both made pretty good Mayors, IMO.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think he would be a breath of fresh air to politics

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
He's not a natural politician. I imagine he would be a disaster running the country and would kop lots of unwarranted flak because he's not slippery enough.

The Mayor of London office is a great post for a principled person with a bit of passion, their head scewed on, and for whom you wouldn't trust with the purse strings. It's why Livingstone and Johnson have both made pretty good Mayors, IMO.

doing very well then if he isnt. i would say the exact opposite is true.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Boris might be a breath of fresh air as PM but hope it doesn't happen.

In spite of his image I actually think he is quite intelligent but is prone to making too many gaffs and can't see him being taken too seriously on the world stage. Would be a bit of a clown like Berlusconi.

We deserve better, mind you I'm struggling to think of alternative candidates who might inspire confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here