Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boats arriving on south coast

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
And what pisses me off more than anything is my ten year old needed the loo by Bournmouth peir but was abused cos the muslim women were changing ,and quote dont want western women in here ,thats fine though stat ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm saying the only people who've trashed Brighton in the name of religion in the last 33 years were white Irish, an attack that at the time was the latest revenge for the way we treated them on a massive scale precisely because of their religion.

you been to the east end of London lately?

try getting a bacon sandwich

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And what pisses me off more than anything is my ten year old needed the loo by Bournmouth peir but was abused cos the muslim women were changing ,and quote dont want western women in here ,thats fine though stat ?
Were these Muslim women, illegal immigrants, immigrants, second generation English women, third generation English women or holiday makers?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
This scenario is completely different to those crossing the med. These people have come from a relatively safe and modern country. I imagine they will be sent back as their country is safe. I always thought that unless they were going to be persisted in their country then we sent them back. Have been undecided on the referendum so far but edging closer to Leave everyday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done! That is a magnificent outpouring of guilt.
Are you saying that summary is wrong?

I accept it's ridiculously simplistic, but it certainly isn't wrong.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This scenario is completely different to those crossing the med. These people have come from a relatively safe and modern country. I imagine they will be sent back as their country is safe. I always thought that unless they were going to be persisted in their country then we sent them back. Have been undecided on the referendum so far but edging closer to Leave everyday

A vote for leave ( i already have voted leave by post) might make this type of thing more common,why would the French bother to stop them..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well no English was spoken except for **** off to me ,very upset child ,but thats ok
Why were you in the women's toilets, and what did you expect the women to say?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
but it's certainly not this générations fault either
No, nor the fault of the identical people currently posting on دردشة موقف الشمالية

As is customary nothing is learned from history.
The human race keeps repeating the same old shite, leaving the next generation to simultaneously tidy up the mess and create a whole other shitestorm.

It's not right, the whole system is screwed, we're currently the have's, the refugees are the have nots.

It's just a shame that genuine refugees are having to escape death and destruction.
Too scared to be in their own country, risking life and limb, with hardly any possessions.
They're travelling hundreds of miles and are met with suspicion, intolerance and yet more abuse, from a continent that has more of everything than it knows what to do with.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Are you saying that summary is wrong?

I accept it's ridiculously simplistic, but it certainly isn't wrong.

It certainly isn't right either. There is plenty wrong with western civilization but your summary is classic post colonial guilt which is fine if it makes you feel better. I suppose you confidently blame the west for all the corruption in Africa as well as the Shi'a / Sunni conflicts. Never mind China will sort everything out and western virtue signalling will become an irrelevance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here