Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boats arriving on south coast

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Out of interest- genuine question, I haven't studied this in any great depth- if we did leave, would the laws suddenly change to allow the authorities at national and local level to refuse state aid to the sort of people you mention (perhaps not Albanians & Turkish people as they wouldn't have been in the EU prior to us leaving, but, for example, Romanians, Bulgarians etc)? Is that likely? I'd guess not.

Well I would guess anyone in by a certain date would be ok.Albanians are well known for running criminal gangs so that must be stopped.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I do struggle to fathom why they're so desperate to get to our overcrowded island that they'll take such risks.

Once they've turned this country into the kind of shit hole they've come from you may realise then that we had something worth defending.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I do struggle to fathom why they're so desperate to get to our overcrowded island that they'll take such risks.

If Romanians are earning £200 per month back home compared with our £1200, imagine what an Eritrean thinks?

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Why is most of Europe not safe for those fleeing surely once they are out of the war zone and in a safe haven the need to continue to flee stops and therefore there is no requirement to even think about crossing the channel

If there was a tick button for a dozen ticks would still not be enough, the above statement sums the situation up perfectly. IMO.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I don't think the 'pull up the drawbridge' brigade are capable of that.

Moan about walking to Falmer train station and being inconvenienced by waiting.
While bemoaning those who have walked from Syria.

(yes I know I'm being platitudinous but FFS anyone would think it was commonplace to run from your home and cross an entire continent looking for safety).

Im sorry but **** em fed up of this ,they come in get housed and have spending money ,i work silly hours and my wife too never not had a job since i left school send em back

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I suppose if one considers where some have come from then it would not be such a struggle...

The state of mind could be likend in partial ways to when people jumped from the burning twin towers to escape the heat....

Plus no doubts they have been promised the Earth if they are doing things in an illegal manner.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I suppose if one considers where some have come from then it would not be such a struggle...

The state of mind could be likend in partial ways to when people jumped from the burning twin towers to escape the heat....

Plus no doubts they have been promised the Earth if they are doing things in an illegal manner.

That is a pretty sick post to be honest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
French restaurant would be great..better than the plethora of Indian,Chinese and Italian restaurants we have in Lewes.

Don't forget the Polish..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That is a pretty sick post to be honest.

Well perhaps not the right analogy,but was trying to stress the point that being out of the normal state of mind can force a person's hand and make them do anything.....i apologize for any offence....i am sorry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Im sorry but **** em fed up of this ,they come in get housed and have spending money ,i work silly hours and my wife too never not had a job since i left school send em back
How many illegal immigrants get housed?
How much spending money does each illegal immigrant receive?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Once they've turned this country into the kind of shit hole they've come from you may realise then that we had something worth defending.

This is Aleppo before the current civil war.

aleppo1.jpgaleppo2.jpg

And these are wine bars in Beirut.

beirut1.jpg beirut2.jpg

People escaping these historic, cultured Levantine cities are doing so to escape the people turning them in to shitholes.

This is Albania in summer.

albania.jpg

The people escaping Albania are trying to improve their lives economically, something a supposed Libertarian like yourself should be 100% behind. Who'd leave that behind for a St Leonards crack den?

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
How many illegal immigrants get housed?
How much spending money does each illegal immigrant receive?

Went to the park on monday ,met a nice family from Ghana nice kids ,dad was a prick thought we were scum ,if he is the kind of man coming over we are ****ed :down::down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here