Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom needs to pull his finger out now

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
This isn't worth having a row about. No one's asking for Bloom's head, no one's protesting outsidethe club, a few people have just posted a few opinions and questions they want the club to answer in an internet forum. There's no tide turning against the club, and everyone saying "calm down" could probably do with taking that advice as well.

If people don't ask the questions or raise their concerns in an internet forum where are they supposed to do it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This isn't worth having a row about. No one's asking for Bloom's head, no one's protesting outsidethe club, a few people have just posted a few opinions and questions they want the club to answer in an internet forum. There's no tide turning against the club, and everyone saying "calm down" could probably do with taking that advice as well.

If people don't ask the questions or raise their concerns in an internet forum where are they supposed to do it?

and this

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Dear OP,
Most of us learnt to be very patient during the dark days of trying to get our new stadium.

That took upwards of 14 years, so 2 weeks is nothing!

You just can't have everything you want straight away and sometimes the best things are worth waiting for.

Learn to be patient.

Yours truly,
Daffy Duck.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Precisely this, for all you know said bloke may have agreed a Heads of Terms and said right let's get this game out of the way, a couple of weeks at Butlin's and then I'm all yours lads!
Or the completion of the CL final....... take your pick.:cheers:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or the completion of the CL final....... take your pick.:cheers:

Or...or...or we could be waiting until AUGUST! Left high and dry! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggh!

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
BLAH BLAH BLAH oh the dark days yet again, 14 years of waiting for a new stadium, yes yes we know all of this but please stop living in the past. Yes ok Bloom is our saviour ues we must trust him and be patient, how dare we question him ? ok lets all be patient, and when next season we dont have a decent squad of players and a shit manager because we left it all to late, lets just be grateful we survive in the championship

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yeah okay no doubt Tony Bloom hasn't forgotten we need a manger sharpish and is making every effort...HOWEVER he does need to pull his finger out and stop two seasons of piss poor play off performances, losing managers each year and some of our best players. Yes he has saved us, yes we have a nice ground but its time to act like a big club instead of a little kid with flash toys.

Hahahaha. Jesus, I normally find myself wetting the bed with the best of them but this shit is next level.

90% of clubs in the Championship could only dream of making the play-offs two seasons running. We don't have a divine right to be there, and we certainly don't have a divine right to win them.

"Losing managers each year". How the **** does two consecutive seasons equal "each year"? Yeah forget the fact Poyet was here what, four years?

Get a ****ing grip.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
BLAH BLAH BLAH oh the dark days yet again, 14 years of waiting for a new stadium, yes yes we know all of this but please stop living in the past. Yes ok Bloom is our saviour ues we must trust him and be patient, how dare we question him ? ok lets all be patient, and when next season we dont have a decent squad of players and a shit manager because we left it all to late, lets just be grateful we survive in the championship

Were you born a miserable git or is it something you've had to work really hard to achieve?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Or...or...or we could be waiting until AUGUST! Left high and dry! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggh!
......we may be seeing an early appearance of the fat lady warbling her way through some terrible dirge if we have to wait that long.

Paul Clement please Tony, and make it snappy.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Hahahaha. Jesus, I normally find myself wetting the bed with the best of them but this shit is next level.

90% of clubs in the Championship could only dream of making the play-offs two seasons running. We don't have a divine right to be there, and we certainly don't have a divine right to win them.

"Losing managers each year". How the **** does two consecutive seasons equal "each year"? Yeah forget the fact Poyet was here what, four years?

Get a ****ing grip.

How about you get a grip ??? 8 players on board and no manager ? no just dont panic, we have no right to be in the play offs, lets just settle for a relegation dogfight then

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Were you born a miserable git or is it something you've had to work really hard to achieve?

it has taken many years to achieve this level of pessimism, my glass is never half full its always half empty, and im not just miserable, i wake up in the night crying at how sad and crap my life is

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
How about you get a grip ??? 8 players on board and no manager ? no just dont panic, we have no right to be in the play offs, lets just settle for a relegation dogfight then

The Championship Play-Off Final has not even happened yet, so the season isn't technically over. Yet, you're going on as if it's the day before the start of the season and we have a squad of 8 players and no manager. Get a grip, FFS.

You genuinely think that the club are not working on getting a new manager and new players in?

Have you considered that if the manager is going to be Paul Clement, he may be a bit busy until late on Saturday evening?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
WhingForPresident;636495 8 said:

Get a ****ing grip.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Confirmed for wind-up merchant.

If you're genuinely 'panicking', you need to reassess your life.

Not a wind-up merchant nor panicking!!!!!

Just a concerned fan with a genuine concern with a genuine opinion, not some some idiot who would rather bury his head in the sand for the summer

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Just a concerned fan with a genuine concern with a genuine opinion, not some some idiot who would rather bury his head in the sand for the summer

Genuine concern? That we haven't completed our signings and preparations for the new season before the old one is even over? Yep, sounds like a genuine gripe to me.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
I don't know why the OP is getting slated for this thread. The club isn't looking too healthy from what I can think of I made this list of what we need:

GK
CBx2
LB
Wingers x2
Forward x2

8 new players... Oh and the small business of a new manager.

Now of course it's just my opinion, but I don't think it's too off base. And when it's all laid out like that, it looks a bit worrying does it not?

Those of you saying pre-season doesn't start for a few weeks yet so there's no need to worry, when we're heading into the summer manager less for the second year in a row, and with half the squad needing rebuilding, there's no time to waste. Early bird catches the worm and all that.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

I resent being called an idiot for actually being sensible but fair enough.

Worrying really won't help anything. Obviously we have a different viewpoint. Things will turn out alright, they usually do.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes and u were wrong then as well
All of last season everyone was saying oscar needed time to mould the squad to his style, if we don't get a a new manager in place soon then we will be able to use that same excuse next season, is that a good thing in your opinion?

Isn't it prudent for an employer to interview all the candidates for a job and pick the one who will, in the employers eyes, be the best person to employ rather than look through the CV's and interview one person and give them the job.

Its 23rd MAY FFS, the season hasn't even finished yet, Upson has got a last chance saloon big pay day with some premiership[ football, why woul dhe choose to stay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here