Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom needs to pull his finger out now

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I just love NSC this time of year, especially a WC year. Sits back and reaches for the popcorn.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think that the day after OG resigned I said nothing would happen for five weeks. Three more weeks to go.

Hope I'm very wrong.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nope. The OP is posting from an IP address that no other NSC user has ever used.

He's either a Palace troll, or a genuine bed-wetter.

I personally, think he's genuine.

It's always possible he's using a proxy?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Your so childish, why cant you accept the fact that everyone has the right to an opinion

I accept that everyone has a right to an opinion, but there's nothing saying I have to agree with it.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I'm wondering who's second account this is...wind up surely

Really, would you like to harbour a few guesses ? come on il let you have 3 guesses and then lets see what a fool you are !!!

Let me tell you, this is not a second account, and im not a troll, not a palace fan or a fan of any other team trying to wind up fans of this club

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i personally think Tony bloom needs to rethink the employment of Barber and Burke, 2 seasons now back at this level and clearly the management of these two clearly arent up to it, get rid and get in the Chuckle Brothers, i reckon they wud do a better job !!!

Looking at your username, are you a taxi driver?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
BLAH BLAH BLAH oh the dark days yet again, 14 years of waiting for a new stadium, yes yes we know all of this but please stop living in the past. Yes ok Bloom is our saviour ues we must trust him and be patient, how dare we question him ? ok lets all be patient, and when next season we dont have a decent squad of players and a shit manager because we left it all to late, lets just be grateful we survive in the championship

Wait size hook and bait are you using, I think lug worm works best on here?

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I'd expect to see movement in a couple of weeks, perhaps around 2nd week of June. Nothing before as people do need to have holidays right after the season ends...

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
30ur890.jpg

Your irrelevant to me so I don't really give a shit :bigwave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I had invested 93 million pound into a club I love and support I'd be sitting on a lilo in the Bahamas just seeing how it pans out.

Treble that and you've got Joe Lewis, the Spurs owner.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Shouldn't you be at School?

Contrary to reports, the education system is doing pretty well down these parts: my seven-year-old has better spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax than the starter of this thread who, surely, should be at pre-school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here