Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloom fans forum

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The Training ground might be state of the art but in all honesty if you've got a kid with talent his going to go to a London club and aspire to play in the premiership! We can't afford to pay Ward £13000 a week!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Was Bloom being marked on his answers? He probably gave a reply with his football hat on...knowing that clubs do get relegated...even Manchester UTd...maybe on another day he might have worded it differently...but personally I don't understand why some are making an issue of it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The Training ground might be state of the art but in all honesty if you've got a kid with talent his going to go to a London club and aspire to play in the premiership! We can't afford to pay Ward £13000 a week!!

How do u know that's what is being asked for? Oh wait u read it in the Argus :ffsparr:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Tony Bloom is right. We'll be like Norwich, Fulham, Cardiff and all the other yo yo clubs. I expect that but I'll be happy as we'll be challenging for promotion to the premier league every season like the other relegated teams from the prem, we'll be on a level playing field or even better as we have a brand new stadium.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Was Bloom being marked on his answers? He probably gave a reply with his football hat on...knowing that clubs do get relegated...even Manchester UTd...maybe on another day he might have worded it differently...but personally I don't understand why some are making an issue of it
Its a Fans Forum he should get more prepared!!! Professional???

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Said it before. Look at our stadium! Loom at our training facility!.....£20m quid that! Cat 1 that!!

The squad?
Oh......

If £20m was burning a hole why not spend £10m on lancing and £5m on the squad and keep £5m in case 'that special player' comes along.

We didn't need lancing. Unless we want to attract nippers and then sell half decent kids to the prem.

The balance is wrong in my opinion.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Tony Bloom is right. We'll be like Norwich, Fulham, Cardiff and all the other yo yo clubs. I expect that but I'll be happy as we'll be challenging for promotion to the premier league every season like the other relegated teams from the prem, we'll be on a level playing field or even better as we have a brand new stadium.
All is well we have a brand new Stadium? Get real in the end it will all have to be accounted for lets hope Amex stick around otherwise we will be in the shit!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Said it before. Look at our stadium! Loom at our training facility!.....£20m quid that! Cat 1 that!!

The squad?
Oh......

If £20m was burning a hole why not spend £10m on lancing and £5m on the squad and keep £5m in case 'that special player' comes along.

We didn't need lancing. Unless we want to attract nippers and then sell half decent kids to the prem.

No, you're right. The training facilities at falmer were just what an aspiring Prem team should have to put up with. No doubt they really helped with our injury situation last year too.
Let's just train in a field. What could go wrong?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

The squad?
Oh......

Brilliant a sensible person! I agree with your opinion sir!

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
All is well we have a brand new Stadium? Get real in the end it will all have to be accounted for lets hope Amex stick around otherwise we will be in the shit!!!

Get real mate.

How many teams have a ground like ours with boxes?, Leicester, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, Burnley, Stoke, Norwich? If we made the premiership we would make double what these out of date stadiums make. 1901 club would bring in a tidy sum as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we get into the Premier League we'll be in a perennial struggle with 12 other clubs trying to avoid relegation. Any clubs that look like they could have a go and make a dent in the top 8 have their best players cherry picked by the top 4 to put them on par with the rest of the "have nots"

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If we get into the Premier League we'll be in a perennial struggle with 12 other clubs trying to avoid relegation. Any clubs that look like they could have a go and make a dent in the top 8 have their best players cherry picked by the top 4 to put them on par with the rest of the "have nots"

So what your saying is there is no hope?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Get real mate.

How many teams have a ground like ours with boxes?, Leicester, Fulham, Cardiff, Palace, Burnley, Stoke, Norwich? If we made the premiership we would make double what these out of date stadiums make. 1901 club would bring in a tidy sum as well.

Moron! All of these sides have been in the Premiership!! We on the other hand have not!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

This is why every time a EuroSuperLeague gets floated, I say 'Go right ahead.. no hard feelings. Eurostar platform's right over there'

There'll be no trees growing in the shadows of those redwoods. Even when they come a cropper, they don't come a cropper. Liverpool is right back into Europe, e.g.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here