Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
One change from Tuesday is Hammond for Dicker. Can't say I'm confident of us scoring looking at our line up.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v Blackpool: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; Barnes Buckley, Mackail-Smith.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v Blackpool: Ankergren (GK), Dunk, Calderon, Dicker, Orlandi, David, Dobbie.

Not sure about that really.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Also a shame that Lua Lua is not on the bench. I know he hasn't been in top form this season but at least he's capable of producing something out of nothing.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
After them running riot against us last season looks like gone for defensive starting 11 to settle with early on

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
But doesn't that just invite pressure and we know what happens when the opposition score first.

That is the danger just don't think it is in gus nature to allow an open attacking game especially against a side with as many attacking options as Blackpool.

I would say we are set up to frustrate Blackpool and break up the play with Buckley and CMS hitting them on the break

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Buckley firing on all cylinders is promising, but we need the likes of Crofts to find form and delete his anonymity since his return.

Crofts historically takes three games to get back to his best post injury.

I wouldnt have Hammond anywhere other than the bench right now, good for experience etc but off the pace. Would like to see Lopez given a go in the centre.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Einstein once said the deffinition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. Looking at that team sheet, we've descended into madness. We might be good at keeping the ball, but there's not much creativity there and I'm not as confident now as I was.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Einstein once said the deffinition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome. Looking at that team sheet, we've descended into madness. We might be good at keeping the ball, but there's not much creativity there and I'm not as confident now as I was.

Yet, people say a settled team will produce results. We kept the same team for the first three games despite starting with a loss and a draw and it brought about a 5-1 drubbing for barnsley. People criticise managers for tinkering because they want a settled side.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Like the new Avatar-anyway with regards to madness,it's keen to remember when embarking on trying to get falmer built the club always stated there was "No plan B" so perhaps all is not mad. :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all... first time Ive ever heard the game on the computer at the holiday house.... strong line up but possibly short on creativity through the middle?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Einstein also said “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” Not sure it's relevant but i like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here