Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The last time I felt this low in confidence about the Albion getting a result was last years home game against Southampton
And we ended up winning 3-0 so you never know

I was feeling the same as you, but just checked Blackpool's form and they have been on a terrible run much the same as ours, taking 4 points out of a possible 18 over their last 6 games (exactly the same as us)

I know it's a massive football cliche but I think that scoring first today will be vital, with both teams low on confidence. We are going to need a little bit of luck and to make sure we take our chances early on!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5280079 said:
I was feeling the same as you, but just checked Blackpool's form and they have been on a terrible run much the same as ours, taking 4 points out of a possible 18 over their last 6 games (exactly the same as us)

I know it's a massive football cliche but I think that scoring first today will be vital, with both teams low on confidence. We are going to need a little bit of luck and to make sure we take our chances early on!
And that bit of luck is what we got against saints with lambert getting sent off changed the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trains delayed as overhead line damage at Crewe

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5280079 said:

Not so....we have five points from past 6 games but I take your point. We need to get a result here today to keep up with the leading pack.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Kevin Phillips, who seemed to be our nemesis last season, isn't playing as he's injured.

This should help because he scored goals for fun against us last year. Difficult one to call this - could be 0-0 or 6-6 or anything in-between. Got a feeling Blackpool are in a strange place at the moment and if we attack from the start who knows?!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
3-3 with Albion surrendering the lead twice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here