Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On the positive side of things:

-We did a goal.
-Despite the poor run, we are even with where we were after 13 games last season points wise
-Despite the poor run, we are three places higher than after 13 games last season.
-On a direct match comparison we are now 2 points better off than last season.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
On the positive side of things:

-We did a goal.
-Despite the poor run, we are even with where we were after 13 games last season points wise
-Despite the poor run, we are three places higher than after 13 games last season.
-On a direct match comparison we are now 2 points better off than last season.

good stats

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Should of lost 5-1 with the chances they fluffed up, but ill take a point against a decent side.

I'm more pissed off with moving about 250 yards in about 25 minutes on a bus....because all the trams are full.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
acker79 we are playing rubbish at moment

If we play like that against Leeds , we will get a pasting. Statistics are sometimes meaningless , what about 43% possession , 3 shots on target , 3 shots off target , 2 corners ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Turn the Clocks BacK!

Par result 1-1 so it what I expected. However, we did not perform. I put this down to Matt Philips (I did not realise he was that good) and Ince being better players than Bridcutt and Crofts. And Grandis is what we want a midfielder coming late in the box with a header. And Hammond did not win the aerial balls.

On the day, Blackpool looked the best side we have played this season.

Macca did well but no support. Any other team than the Albion would have played four or five across the middle and stifled Blackpool.

When it came down to it, Ince missed a sitter and that was his fault. In the mood El Abd was in, he could showed our midfielders how to fight for the ball and keep it.

After the Birmingaham and Ipswich games and after the Ince miss, I did not think they would score another and after Buckley lost his way late on I did not think we had a chance to pinch a win like we did against Newcastle.

PS: Despite Blackpool being quite good, I thought we were below our best, especially Bridcutt.

It must be dreadful at Leeds with their home record.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, I'm imagining this will make little sense to you if it really needs explaining, but I would argue that watching a match with your own eyes is generally more reliable evidence than relying on the interpretation of a radio commentator. Especially as it's entirely possible that two different commentators will convey very different ideas about the performance, based on their own opinions. No?

Most of us watched the game 'live' as it was streamed.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Because we only have 1 player who can carry the ball at pace (Buckley) and all other sides now this.

Gus sold Noone, Silly mistake, was gutted when he left as I knew we'd play more slowly. Noone is better than KLL and Buckley.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Gus sold Noone, Silly mistake, was gutted when he left as I knew we'd play more slowly. Noone is better than KLL and Buckley.

How would you know? You're too busy on here slagging our club off (unless we win, then you disappear) to have any idea of a Saturday at the Amex, let alone doing away games.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
All this Gus Out shit. He's not the one missing great opportunities to score.

But hes the one buying and choosing the team, HAPPY???? same old CR*P five games in a row!!!!!

GUS SORT IT OR GO, clear enough, I pay my money now hear my views

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1007 Albion fans at Bloomfield Road :bowdown:

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
But hes the one buying and choosing the team, HAPPY???? same old CR*P five games in a row!!!!!

GUS SORT IT OR GO, clear enough, I pay my money now hear my views

I pay my money too so hear my views !! :tosser:

SHUT THE f*** UP !!!

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
c li n t

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Blackpool not looking so good away from home. And Matt Philips especially.

http://atdhenet.tv/53965/watch-derby-vs-blackpool

Matt Philips to be transferred for £5 million in January. But to who? He does not look worth it right now. And I prefer Buckley after his game against Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here