------bridcutt----navarro--------
Barnes------------------Lua Lua
-------------Razak--------------
-------------Vokes---------------

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We will win 2-1. I suspect a dodgy penalty is coming our way today, so Barnes and CMS to score.

They are suspect at set pieces, I'm expecting headed goal from a corner/fk today. Vokes to score.

If we sit back and soak up pressure, their full-backs will get forward and they were responsible for both goals at the Amex with crosses. If we score from corner or a cross it is like playing them at their own game. I have my doubts somehow. I think we will have to have wingers to keep their full-backs occupied.
Scouting Report for Blackpool (A)

I think we will get a penalty. And I think Barnes will start.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
to difficult to call today, on there day as good as anyone in the league and with Phillips up front, have goals, BUT is this there day, I have a hunch its not going to be and have rooted for a 2-0 nervous win for the Mighty Albion

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4791949 said:
Yep, be interesting to see if we extend it or not, never seemed to really get going for us so far, shame he won't get a chance today. Hard to second guess Gus on this one...

Must say I was surprised when I read it, because I thouught the timing of these two loans was so that they would be available for play-offs if necessary. I'm obviously wrong.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vicente to start !

Macca to start !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Reports that Vicente and CMS both start

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BHAFC: Brezovan, Jara Reyes, Greer, El-Abd, Mattock; Navarro, Bridcutt, Vicente, Barnes; Noone, Mackail-Smith.

subs : Ankergren, Calderon, LuaLua, Buckley, Vokes.

Brezovan

Jara~Greer~El-Abd~Mattock

Navarro~Bridcutt

Barnes~Vicente~Noone

Macca​

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brezovan, Jara Reyes, Greer, El-Abd, Mattock; Navarro, Bridcutt, Vicente, Barnes; Noone, Mackail-Smith

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:) so pleased Vicente is starting! He really seems to have turned a corner with his fitness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here