Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Noone preferred to Kazenga and Will Buckley. His defensive abilities are better and can tuck in "interiore" better. Vicente released to play a free role more on the right hand side ? Fair enough. Will Buckley has got a better shot on him than Craig Noone, but I like Will Buckley because of his ability to trap the ball and his stamina. Razak omitted entirely,

For the visiting City fan. I said the loan pair would struggle to get into the Albion side because we have already got good players (Vicente preferred to Assulin) already.

I was debating if we would lose 2-1 or win 0-3. I am inclined to go for the latter now that Vicente plays.

• The fifth-placed Seagulls remain the only club with an unbeaten record in the Championship in 2012. They have won seven and drawn five of 12 games since defeat to Coventry on New Years' Eve.
• Despite their play-off placing, Brighton have the third weakest attack away from home in the division.
• While Blackpool have orchestrated the second highest number of goal attempts in Championship games this season, Brighton have the second lowest 310. Only Doncaster have fewer (302).

BBC Sport - Blackpool v Brighton

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
100% nailed on certainty that we will renew Assulin's loan deal. We will need him and Razak over the next few weeks

ps - we had better get a result today or Perseus is (rightly) going to be toast :lol:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Although I appreciate what Navaro offers us, I really can't understand how Razak is not in the squad ahead of Nav

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Navarro is like an old car. Slower than average. I think in a two man midfield this can be a problem. TBH in the Portsmouth game I thought we missed Razak, or Sparrow, or JFC even. Much as I love the attacking bench I would like to see Raz on there somewhere.

But, hopefully it won't be a problem and we won't need him today. :)
Otherwise the team looks superb.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
could Razak be out because we have exceeded the number of loan players in a squad? Reyes, Mattock, Vokes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here