Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of a girl Issue. Need the advice of the fine folk of NSC for a "Friend"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's times like these that you gotta think of what Richard Keys would want you to do.........

richard-keys-smash-it.jpg

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Has anyone asked the OP if he is already in a relationship? ???

If he is not, then don't see any reason why not to go for it. It is not as if he has groomed this girl, have you? If the relationship ends, I am sure you wil both get over it in time! :thumbsup:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
This is rather cynical, but....
She's a student, right? How far away is she studying and how much will you get to see her.
She's trying to seduce you into being her sugar daddy during the holidays.
She's probably up to her tits in debt, there's no work about when she comes home but she still wants to go out & that.
With that in mind, and a dad who may not react positively to the news (and may be able to call on a few mates to visit you) I'd swerve this one.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Perhaps the O/P would like to take part in a social experiment? NSC Diceman. The O/P puts up a poll of options and he must do whatever NSC votes to do. Might work - would definitely be more interesting than the hardest creature competition anyway.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Can't see a problem there's only 10 years difference if it was alright for Ginger Chris Evans at 32 to date billie Piper at 17 you've got no worries lots of younger girls like a mature older man especially one with loads of cash

It wasn't all right. They divorced.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
If she's a family friend, your friend could end up screwing up the relationship with the rest of her family. Your friend might think he is still young, at 29, but to her, 29 is old, sophisticated and mature. She has no job (or not much of one) and a student loan, so she needs someone to finance her nights out and her holidays. She attends a university full of younger people whom she's hardly met yet. She is developing her confidence, and will, eventually, peer out with some of the other male students, which could leave your friend feeling hurt and discarded. Believe it or not, an 18-year-old and a 29-year-old are of different generations. Her musical likes will not be your friend's musical likes. She will like Harry Potter and wonder what the Albion is. Your friend will like Stereophonics and Komedia, and never the twain will meet. It won't last, and your friend will feel a fool and will think he has been taken for a ride. Don't go on that ride.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because they get to sit back and watch while countless people write pages upon pages of innuendoes, lurid suggestions, moral claptrap and even advice for someone who is probably so sad and desperate they make up some story about their enviously colourful love life.

Right, lets get back to it. These pages aren't going to write themselves.

Top post, of the year. Had me in stitches. :lol:

This thread is funny.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Right. My "Friend" has Got abit of a problem. Here goes.
"He" has know known this girl and her family for the longest time now. The other night she admitted to "him" that she had developed feelings for "Him". This Is where It gets kinda complicated. My "Friend" Is 29 and she Is 18. What does my "Friend" do In this situation? Go with "His" Instinct and go with her or would you be on to say she Is too young ect. :lolol:

"He" Would be very greatfull for any advice or tips on how to deal with It.[/QUOTE

With a really fit 18 year old bird that's likely to get you over excited, it's worth knocking one out shortly before so you're a bit numb, but with a pig of a 18 year old it's as well to avoid all drink, caffeine and wanking a day before hand. The exception to this is with a really bad pig, in which case you have to strike the balance between drinking enough to make her a stunner and staying awake.

It's worth having a stunner or two in the 'wank bank' so you can shut your eyes and poke the pig again quickly.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Its your duty to break her in, Shirley. Rather you who has known her for a while than some overeager 18 yr old spotty oik who will last 30 seconds.

Mind you if she is that fit you might only last 30 seconds.

BTW I had an 18 yr old girlfriend when I was 26 - marvellous scenes!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here