Bit of a girl Issue. Need the advice of the fine folk of NSC for a "Friend"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Right. My "Friend" has Got abit of a problem. Here goes.
"He" has know known this girl and her family for the longest time now. The other night she admitted to "him" that she had developed feelings for "Him". This Is where It gets kinda complicated. My "Friend" Is 29 and she Is 18. What does my "Friend" do In this situation? Go with "His" Instinct and go with her or would you be on to say she Is too young ect. :lolol:

"He" Would be very greatfull for any advice or tips on how to deal with It.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
ask her mum and dad, otherwise this this has got trouble with a capital T written all over it for your 'friend'!

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
ask her mum and dad, otherwise this this has got trouble with a capital T written all over it for your 'friend'!

She told her Mum she had feelings for me who proceeded to take the mick out of her. As for her dad. He's bubba's little bitch picking up soap somewhere.

Ahem. I mean my friend

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is your friend (and this is not a dig) emotionally young for his age? If so, it could work out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
She told her Mum she had feelings for me who proceeded to take the mick out of her. As for her dad. He's bubba's little bitch picking up soap somewhere.

Ahem. I mean my friend

They sound like a lovely family.

right. My "friend" has got abit of a problem. Here goes.
"he" has know known this girl and her family for the longest time now. The other night she admitted to "him" that she had developed feelings for "him". This is where it gets kinda complicated. My "friend" is 29 and she is 18. What does my "friend" do in this situation? Go with "his" instinct and go with her or would you be on to say she is too young ect. :lolol:

"he" would be very greatfull for any advice or tips on how to deal with it.

Another look at me! I've got a friend thread:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports