Bit of a girl Issue. Need the advice of the fine folk of NSC for a "Friend"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If there's grass on the field, let's play.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
You need to be careful if she is at Uni. If she's smart she may take a lot longer to emotionally cripple. I'd recommend bit by bit degrading the worth of whatever she is studying and what she wants to do as a career. Just laugh softly when she starts talking about it and then when she asks why you are laughing, just say "Nothing, really it's nothing" while laughing abit more like a ham actor in a very bad B-film. Over time she will start to doubt what she's doing and eventually you will have her eating out of your hand. Like a small goat.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to be careful if she is at Uni. If she's smart she may take a lot longer to emotionally cripple. I'd recommend bit by bit degrading the worth of whatever she is studying and what she wants to do as a career. Just laugh softly when she starts talking about it and then when she asks why you are laughing, just say "Nothing, really it's nothing" while laughing abit more like a ham actor in a very bad B-film. Over time she will start to doubt what she's doing and eventually you will have her eating out of your hand. Like a small goat.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact that advice is so important I appear to have said it twice.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
it was an important question, building up a picture of her to help me make a decision for you

In that case. I will leave you with a pic of Lucy Pinder
Lucy-Pinder-Wallpaper+_29_.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
In that case. I will leave you with a pic of Lucy Pinder
View attachment 39493

where i was going was that she is still developing in both body and looks. If shes a stunner now and you dont and some one else does, will you live to regret it. Age dont mean anything if it works out. 29 is hardly old. But do it for the right reasons and not just a shag as that could damage her long term. if in doubt stay away, if you have genuine feelings, then go for it, but take it slowly.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Right. My "Friend" has Got abit of a problem. Here goes.
"He" has know known this girl and her family for the longest time now. The other night she admitted to "him" that she had developed feelings for "Him". This Is where It gets kinda complicated. My "Friend" Is 29 and she Is 18. What does my "Friend" do In this situation? Go with "His" Instinct and go with her or would you be on to say she Is too young ect. :lolol:

"He" Would be very greatfull for any advice or tips on how to deal with It.
Go for it , make sure you leave her with a face like a plasterers radio:lolol:

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
where i was going was that she is still developing in both body and looks. If shes a stunner now and you dont and some one else does, will you live to regret it. Age dont mean anything if it works out. 29 is hardly old. But do it for the right reasons and not just a shag as that could damage her long term. if in doubt stay away, if you have genuine feelings, then go for it, but take it slowly.

There's alot to think about. "Don't want to go around ruining peoples lives. It's a decision not to be taken lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way Tony Cottee was slang for botty.............(just in case you never picked that up!!)

My slang is off these days tbh.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There's alot to think about. "Don't want to go around ruining peoples lives. It's a decision not to be taken lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

My slang is off these days tbh.

By the way, there's no need to catastrophise things. If relationships don't work out, that's a shame. But it doesn't follow that it will necessarily ruin people's lives. Relax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports