Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of a girl Issue. Need the advice of the fine folk of NSC for a "Friend"

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I just wonder why people feel the need to publicise their private life on an internet forum, especially a football one. It just smacks of attention seeking.
I find it odd.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I just wonder why people feel the need to publicise their private life on an internet forum, especially a football one. It just smacks of attention seeking.
I find it odd.

Because they get to sit back and watch while countless people write pages upon pages of innuendoes, lurid suggestions, moral claptrap and even advice for someone who is probably so sad and desperate they make up some story about their enviously colourful love life.

Right, lets get back to it. These pages aren't going to write themselves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it odd.
So? Act like you're the god of relationship advice, and tell him you can allay any doubts he has. But in order to give accurate advice you'll need to see pictures.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Couple of points:

When does Daddy get out?

How's he going to feel when he discovers you've been "smashing the back doors" of his little princess?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Go for it - when i was 30 i boned a 18 yo for 4 years inevitably she dumped me - but hey what a 4 years - marvellous scenes.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So? Act like you're the god of relationship advice, and tell him you can allay any doubts he has. But in order to give accurate advice you'll need to see pictures.

If @smudge posts any of his previous array of GF pics... this thread will be in 'The Other Stuff' quicker than you can say 'Indiana Jones' :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
EastEnders_spoilers__a_scantily_clad_Ayesha_gets_close_to_Masood___picture_preview.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

11 years age gap can work.... however not when one is 18 IMO. got a lot of maturity to go through yet. 18 isnt really a proper adult. you get your head screwed on proper when you're about 23 so either wait 5 years or have a quickie whilst you've got the chance (unless she is VERY mature for her age - then by all means give it a go if thats what you want)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Don't over analyse it - just do it. Deal with any consequences later.

Trust me, in ten years time you wont look back and think 'I wish I hadnt shagged that 18yo with a nice rack'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trust me, in ten years time you wont look back and think 'I wish I hadnt shagged that 18yo with a nice rack'
It's impossible to argue with that.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
That fact your "friend" has thought it through surely means you've already considered it before being confronted with the "I've got feelings for you"?

If your "friend" doesn't give it a go he will ALWAYS ask himself what if, and it will resurface in years to come.

I'm 42 and mrs is 28 btw ;)

I'm 54 and my missus is 24. Go for it. Age means nothing. It's all in the mind.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gopher it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here