Birmingham match is NOT sold out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
How come the kick-off is 5.30? On the telly-box, or a more mundane reason?

I suspect more will be released in the upcoming days and then these will be available.

Unfortunatly my app can only count the ones from the website to stop people from having to count seats.

As for the vs (seagulls logo) I spotted that...when I wrote the app I grab all the details from here: http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx as such the opposition logo for the match pack I'm using will be the one that the albion automatically post up to the site.

TBH knowing more match packs are out I may have a re-think the way I display it when I see how these look, but for now you will have to live with it. Sorry! :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder how many 4 match passes have been sold?

It is odd the club have not released more seats.

I noticed a massive chunk of south stand seats were never made available. I can only assume this is because Barber thought these would all sell as 4 match packages. Maybe a handful were sold as new season tickets?

Also,there is the block in the West stand that are also being offered as 4 match packages. As soon as the club realise that no one wants a 4 match packages, there should be plenty more available.

Then there is the possibility of Brum not taking their full allocation. They are currently selling the corners and south stand so if they don't need any more than 2100 there is a good chance we will have the 2 blocks to sell in the ESL, as per whats currently on sale for Ipswich.

Finally, there are those odd ones that always seem to appear in the ESU and WSL.

And then of course the ticket exchange.....

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ive just bought a couple, leaving 14 seats in the South, think they are releasing little blocks at a time.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I suspect more will be released in the upcoming days and then these will be available.

Unfortunatly my app can only count the ones from the website to stop people from having to count seats.

As for the vs (seagulls logo) I spotted that...when I wrote the app I grab all the details from here: http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx as such the opposition logo for the match pack I'm using will be the one that the albion automatically post up to the site.

TBH knowing more match packs are out I may have a re-think the way I display it when I see how these look, but for now you will have to live with it. Sorry! :whistle:

I'm not sure why, but when I access your page, I only see the top half of the information.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
think they are releasing little blocks at a time.

I don't follow the process closely, but it all strikes me as a bit strange. If someone had tried to buy last night they'd have seen "sold out", and they might not come back to check again.

Wanting to sell small quantities at a time makes sense, because...

a) It can create the illusion of scarce supply, which will motivate some to commit to a purchase.
b) From a stadium match-day management perspective, it must be easier to have people concentrated together rather than dribs and drabs spread out, should the game not sell out (this one surely will, however).

...but you'd think there'd be some sort of auto "list some more seats" thing that happens each time an existing block sells out. It shouldn't need someone to manually list a few more, if that is what is happening, as the process falls down at night and over weekends if people are not monitoring things.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It is a mystery. So is creating threads that say SOLD OUT when we all know more seats will be made available.

Has anyone tried to put tickets on the exchange when the sold out sign goes up (even if briefly)?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The last game was 'sold out' apparently, and there were about 25 500 in attendance ??? I don't think we are going to get many 27 000 plus gates tbh ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports