Birmingham match is NOT sold out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Really need to send up less & only do so of asked, with 1,000 sold in 3 weeks Brum weren't gonna shift 500 given another day

I think the away team have to make a commitment to a number of tix - if they don't sell them they can return unsolds but have to pay if the home side can't sell. On that basis I doubt Birm would have asked for a huge allocation

If they sell out they can ask for more if avail

Think that's how it works anyway, if not would be interested to know how it works

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I want to go to game tomorrow but only have hard cash
Can I purchase a ticket anywhere tomorrow using cash? (apart from the slight chance of obtaining one via the ticket section here)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I want to go to game tomorrow but only have hard cash
Can I purchase a ticket anywhere tomorrow using cash? (apart from the slight chance of obtaining one via the ticket section here)

Can't you get a mate with card to call ticket office in morning and pay and you give him cash?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Can't you get a mate with card to call ticket office in morning and pay and you give him cash?

Yeah I'm going to to have to do that now by the looks of it, but was just wondering if I could turn up at the Amex on the day an hour before game and pay cash in the ticket office there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the away team have to make a commitment to a number of tix - if they don't sell them they can return unsolds but have to pay if the home side can't sell. On that basis I doubt Birm would have asked for a huge allocation

If they sell out they can ask for more if avail

Think that's how it works anyway, if not would be interested to know how it works
I think most away clubs ask for what they think they can sell on a sale or return basis. Extra tickets can be requested if the initial batch is not 100% of the allocation and more are needed. It may be that if a club wants the maximum allocation all in one go they have to commit to selling a certain amount which are non returnable. The away club gets a commission for selling those tickets which in turn is reciprocal for the reverse fixture.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Yeah I'm going to to have to do that now by the looks of it, but was just wondering if I could turn up at the Amex on the day an hour before game and pay cash in the ticket office there.

Brownie just go to the ticket office & buy one you dont need a purchase history.
I presume who haven't cleared your arrears

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

No, that's not possible. Pay on the Day at the ground is not allowed under the local planning permission.

They must be purchased before arriving at the Amex but can be collected on arrival at the stadium.

from seagulls.co.uk

I guess you could pay at Queens Road and collect at the Amex for future reference. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports