Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Big Bob Sanchez

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Thats very kind. My initial thought process would be to use 'panther' in a song.

So now we need a song with a word which sounds loosely like Panther. I'd go Dancer with an American twang.

Elton's Tiny Dancer would be my choice of adaptation.

Hold me closer Robby Panther
In the highlights you make great saves

Etc etc

Rhythm is a dancer?

Bobby is the panther
he's a great goalkeeper
he can save it everywhere
with his hands and body
and his mad reflexes
he can save it anywhere

oh oh he's the panther
oh oh he can save it anywhere
oh oh hes the panther

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Subbed on in the 74th min for his full Spanish debut. Red button on Sky Sports for anyone interested.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
We've got a Spanish International, followed by he's one of our own, would be fine, except we don't just have "A" Spanish International.

All this success stuff just gets confusing sometimes.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Remember the Gary Chivers t-shirts saying 'We've got a Maltese International' even though we hadn't?

We could now field a first eleven of current internationals, without really playing anyone out of position. (I'm classing Dunky as current as I still find it hard to believe that the numpty won't be forced to pick him again).

Sanchez, Cucurella, Veltman, Dunk, Duffy, Bissouma, Mwepu, Mcallister, Moder, Trossard, Connolly.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
We've got a Spanish International, followed by he's one of our own, would be fine, except we don't just have "A" Spanish International.

All this success stuff just gets confusing sometimes.
Can you believe Roy Chubby Brown is bigger news on this forum than an international debut for Spain! Well done Sanchez!

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Tremendous, especially after a somewhat iffy start to this season, to see him do this. Hopefully gives him the confidence to walk a foot taller (not that he needed it) and excel for us in the weeks and months to come.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Congratulations Big Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Remember the Gary Chivers t-shirts saying 'We've got a Maltese International' even though we hadn't?

We could now field a first eleven of current internationals, without really playing anyone out of position. (I'm classing Dunky as current as I still find it hard to believe that the numpty won't be forced to pick him again).

Sanchez, Cucurella, Veltman, Dunk, Duffy, Bissouma, Mwepu, Mcallister, Moder, Trossard, Connolly.

I was going through the list this morning but forgot Moder.

It’s fantastic and I’m so pleased for Bobby Sanchez.

:clap2:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Not just any old player, but an academy graduate no less. Playing for Spain. Remarkable.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sanchez’s rise is nothing short of remarkable, Rochdale last year to Spanish international, incredible stuff and delighted not just for Big Bob but Ben Roberts too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I get Ming vibes. Just saying.
fbaa1a954a8960aa37286616c07534d1.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like him, a lot, but he hasn't had a great deal to do lately has he.
Reminds me of David Seaman, great keeper but only had to pull off the odd good save, block or punch, catch from a corner, because he had a very good well drilled defense in front of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here