Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If anybody can stop your pain over the loss of gardening vouchers (that you left on the floor), it's the boys in blue. I'm sure they will put every single resource into it and drop every other pointless case such as murders, drug dealing and car jacking until they have these vouchers (that you left on the floor).

Leaving it on the floor is a bit daft. I mean, if someone had just given you, say, £30 in cash you would not think "thanks for this cash, very generous, I will now put it on the floor for safe keeping" would you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Playing devils advocate here i remember a similar post a while back where someone put on here that some thief nicked his coat at a match. People were far more sympathetic towards him. Both are thefts i guess in there own right.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
feel a bit sorry for the OP but truly thankful for the comedy that nsc brings into my life - some replies in this thread have literally killed me :D

(message from the grave)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Playing devils advocate here i remember a similar post a while back where someone put on here that some thief nicked his coat at a match. People were far more sympathetic towards him. Both are thefts i guess in there own right.

That was me---------the sympathy soon run out tho---------------didn't it [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]:)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Except that in that case, the guy had already spoken to the club, reported the incident and been through the CCTV tapes before coming onto NSC, and a decent coat is going to be of far greater value than some gardening vouchers. Clearly this guy doesn't care that much and just wants to have a moan and whinge. As evidenced by the fact his first course of action was to post on NSC rather than go and talk to a steward when he realised they were missing and the fact he still hasn't reported it to the police even though he considers it a crime. (do they not work Sundays?)

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Would it be possible to contact Greater Manchester Police and ask if Mr Tevez could do some of his community service in Westdene Seagull's garden. I think this would go a long way to soften the blow.

so today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of east stand thanks to an nsc member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and i put it under my seat with the free orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum i hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. Pm me and i'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and i'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact westdene seagull on northstandchat.com

please help redeem my faith in albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow i can cheer two little boys up.

People seem to forget not so long ago we were playing at withdean in front of 6,000 fans:facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
People seem to forget not so long ago we were playing at withdean in front of 6,000 fans:facepalm:

So what does that have to do with missing/stolen vouchers?

I had a programme stolen at Withdean once. Sickened me. I suspect the culprit of the alleged robbery yesterday is the same proll who stole my programme from the South Stand in 2009. Narrowing down the suspects.

Where were YOU yesterday, Rev?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I'll be speaking to the club when their offices open on Monday ( as well as reporting it to Sussex Police ).

cop-laughing-o.gif

so what does that have to do with missing/stolen vouchers?

I had a programme stolen at withdean once. Sickened me. I suspect the culprit of the alleged robbery yesterday is the same proll who stole my programme from the south stand in 2009. Narrowing down the suspects.

Where were you yesterday, rev?

i was on the h bus from 4.30 onwards the driver can vouch for it,we were playing cards whilst waiting for the late comers,with regards to the theft at withdean i think they caught the changing room thief,might still have your programme AND THE GIANT FLAG:facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have issues with it because the tone of it is a joke. Coming onto NSC to have a moan for the sake of moaning whilst showing absolutely no interest in contacting the club about the issue. "Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com" Are you too important to place a phonecall to the club yourself?

Nail on head.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have been looking into my neighbours gardens to check for suspicous activity. The bloke 2 doors down has just bought a load of new grass seed and some edging shears...hes ****ing flaunting them mate, parading up and down with his wellies. Look no further for your thief my friend. He has been a season ticket holder at Arsenal for 40 years but he could have been using that as a front for his theiving trips to the Amex. He keeps looking at me funny too.

PM me for details.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What I can't understand, is that if my kid/kids gave me a card with cash/vouchers in it, I would stick them straight in my wallet or pocket. Not leave them in a card under my seat in the first place. Not a nice thing to happen but there are plenty of scummy people out there. But still can't help thinking the op contributed to this crime himself.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
What I can't understand, is that if my kid/kids gave me a card with cash/vouchers in it, I would stick them straight in my wallet or pocket. Not leave them in a card under my seat in the first place. Not a nice thing to happen but there are plenty of scummy people out there. But still can't help thinking the op contributed to this crime himself.

My sentiments exactly.

If anyone saw the incident, I'm sure they would have grassed it up.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This would never of happened if Dean Wilkins (7thhhhhhhhhhh!!!, and has me dripping like a broken fridge every time I think of him) was still manger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here