Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
You get good and bad in all walks of life, I'm 100% sure there is more good than bad at the Albion!, enjoy your birthday!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Too big to put in a pocket and I never thought anyone would be scummy enough to steal a card. Glad you can justify theft in your own minds.
How have either of us justified that? Just incredulous at you whining over something as trivial as this. It is laughable.

My son left his water bottle under his seat after the Burnley game. When we returned for the Charlton game it wasn't there. Do I win five pounds?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Had my birthday card nicked that I casually left under my seat, end of the world.com

If you have issues (and Lord knows why) with a post such as the OP's, sometimes it's best to say nothing.

But you couldn't help yourself.

Community Chest: Go directly to the Argus Boards

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I'm a bit lost here how did someone nick the card when it was under the seat you were sitting in, even in my normal pissed state I'm sure I'd have noticed

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The words "utter scum" gets overused nowadays but for someone to steal a birthday card casually left under a chair at a football match is about the lowest, meanest, most despicable thing anyone could do.

I feel your pain.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I had my virginity taken from me by an assistant manageress at Worthing Bingo Hall and I'm still traumatised by it after all these years. I hope you find the inner peace I've sought but never quite achieved.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How have either of us justified that? Just incredulous at you whining over something as trivial as this. It is laughable.

My son left his water bottle under his seat after the Burnley game. When we returned for the Charlton game it wasn't there. Do I win five pounds?

Talk about missing the point...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When caught, they should be turfed out of the club

In broad day light, at a football stadium, the shears audacity of it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When caught, they should be turfed out of the club

I hope the culprit is arrested and charged with fork handling stolen goods.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of East Stand thanks to an NSC member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and I put it under my seat with the free Orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum I hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the Albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. PM me and I'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and I'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com

Please help redeem my faith in Albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow I can cheer two little boys up.

I told you the country has gone to (flower) pot since the Tories got in.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is becoming harsh on the OP, but he did lay the foundations for it.

(I hope you get the card back though pal, really rotten thing for someone to do)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I know it's a long shot but has anyone called Interflora? I've heard that they have a dedicated team dealing with stolen to order gardening vouchers. Mind you, they are probably already halfway to some ******* Yakuza boss in Kyoto. Jesus, this makes me angry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is becoming harsh on the OP, but he did lay the foundations for it.

(I hope you get the card back though pal, really rotten thing for someone to do)

I sup-hose it is a bit harsh.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i think we should start a collection. maybe he could be mascot for the day and we could get Vicente to present him with a shrubbery? something must be done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here