BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you have issues (and Lord knows why) with a post such as the OP's, sometimes it's best to say nothing.

But you couldn't help yourself.

Community Chest: Go directly to the Argus Boards

I have issues with it because the tone of it is a joke. Coming onto NSC to have a moan for the sake of moaning whilst showing absolutely no interest in contacting the club about the issue. "Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com" Are you too important to place a phonecall to the club yourself?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I caught my mother having sex with a very young lad when she worked at the local bingo hall. I've had to live with that all these years and you're worried about a birthday card.

Legs 11....:whistle::whistle:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have issues with it because the tone of it is a joke. Coming onto NSC to have a moan for the sake of moaning whilst showing absolutely no interest in contacting the club about the issue. "Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com" Are you too important to place a phonecall to the club yourself?

Sums it up perfectly, tell NSC and my problem is solved as opposed to actually doing something constructive yourself.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm trying to work out how anyone can get on their hands and knees, put their forearm through a small gap behind your seat and reach a birthday card, on the off chance that
something worth stealing is inside the card.
All this whilst a crucial football match is going on, with 100's of people sitting around the thief, and nobody witnessed the henious crime or even asked what he was doing.
You couldn't make it up.

That aside, I hope you remember where you left them or dropped them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Strangely I didn't post it here for inane idiots to have an issue with it. I posted it in some hope that it might embarrass someone who is thieving scum. I'll be speaking to the club when their offices open on Monday ( as well as reporting it to Sussex Police ).

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
I've got a lead... cartoon-wind.jpg

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
( as well as reporting it to Sussex Police ).

If anybody can stop your pain over the loss of gardening vouchers (that you left on the floor), it's the boys in blue. I'm sure they will put every single resource into it and drop every other pointless case such as murders, drug dealing and car jacking until they have these vouchers (that you left on the floor).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Given the heinous nature of the crime, I'm staggered that NSC's finest are fooling around with puns rather than rousing themselves into a vengeful mob and tracking down the vile culprit. Surely someone's got a sniffer dog?

Honestly, you just can't get a good lynch mob started nowdays.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Strangely I didn't post it here for inane idiots to have an issue with it. I posted it in some hope that it might embarrass someone who is thieving scum. I'll be speaking to the club when their offices open on Monday ( as well as reporting it to Sussex Police ).

Ow FFS! You mislaid something, be more careful next time! Don't go wasting the public purse reporting it to the Police. Jesus wept...are you fishing, have I just bitten?!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'll be speaking to the club when their offices open on Monday

Think about it though...
1) the garden vouchers have disappeared
2) the club posting a financial loss of £9m a year, and Barber has already stated his intention of "taking all appropriate steps" to reduce this
3) parts of the pitch are starting to look a bit threadbare towards the end of the season.
I'm not sure the club will own up to this

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I could understand the initial anger and ludicrous comments yesterday but you're still seething today. You're serious about this aren't you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ow FFS! You mislaid something, be more careful next time! Don't go wasting the public purse reporting it to the Police. Jesus wept...are you fishing, have I just bitten?!

My thoughts entirely.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Excellent post. You get the impression he couldn't wait to rush home and log onto here to vent his spleen.

Still not a nice thing to happen.

I'm very back row of the north and sometimes one of the last to leave at full time and have picked up a programme on the floor. Guess that makes me a thief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports