Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hmmm putting my Sherlock hat on and giving this great thought.............of all the people present at the ground when this crime took place, only one group of people would have had the need and want to commit such a desperate crime!

So can The Amex Groundstaff account for their movements yesterday??? could it be that finances have got so bad that the club can ill afford the grass seed these days??? was this an internal operation to cut down on all pitch and landscaping costs??? has the directors box gone over budget and the floral displays have forced desperate measures??? was the game just a major distraction so this crime could take place???

I think once MI5 get their investigations underway and root out the offenders, this crime will soon be solved............

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hmmm putting my Sherlock hat on and giving this great thought.............of all the people present at the ground when this crime took place, only one group of people would have had the need and want to commit such a desperate crime!

So can The Amex Groundstaff account for their movements yesterday??? could it be that finances have got so bad that the club can ill afford the grass seed these days??? was this an internal operation to cut down on all pitch and landscaping costs??? has the directors box gone over budget and the floral displays have forced desperate measures??? was the game just a major distraction so this crime could take place???

I think once MI5 get their investigations underway and root out the offenders, this crime will soon be solved............

I have heard from various sauces that [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has got a small allotment :ohmy:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Think about it though...
1) the garden vouchers have disappeared
2) the club posting a financial loss of £9m a year, and Barber has already stated his intention of "taking all appropriate steps" to reduce this
3) parts of the pitch are starting to look a bit threadbare towards the end of the season.
I'm not sure the club will own up to this

Guffaw!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
It happens to scousers every fortnight in the Gwladys Street stand at Goodison Park.

Keep 'em peeled. :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But still can't help thinking the op contributed to this crime himself.

Hmmmmmm. Maybe it's an insurance job? The old "I've lost my gardening vouchers" trick.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
What I can't understand, is that if my kid/kids gave me a card with cash/vouchers in it, I would stick them straight in my wallet or pocket. Not leave them in a card under my seat in the first place. Not a nice thing to happen but there are plenty of scummy people out there. But still can't help thinking the op contributed to this crime himself.

if my kids got me gardening vouchers for my birthday I'd say just put a pillow over my head now please

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If my kids got me gardening vouchers for my birthday I'd be surprised because I haven't got kids.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have you thought about contacting Crimewatch? They could film a reconstruction - 28,000 extras needed...

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
anyone fancy buying a t-shirt?

ruined birthday boo hoo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here