Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best ever Brighton away support for a night game? (excluding cup final replay)

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
3-1 Butters, Knight, Rehman

Great night

A good night and a turn around for that season.

I also remember Rushden away and also Forest away around the same time. £5 each to go to the city ground. Great stuff.

My favourite has to be plymouth away on a Friday night in the mid 90's. Only 50 of us watching us win 4-0 (I think).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How come no-one's mentioned the 1-0 win at Selhurst in 2005? That was the best night game atmosphere I have witnessed. It was like a return to the old days.
Yes that was an incredible day/night seemed like everyone from the old days turned up people I hadn't seen for years.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
In more recent times Peterborough (last season) and Charlton (a few seasons back) were terrific efforts. Brilliant days out.

Jan 30, 2008
Ipswich away night game 1980 went up on the train with a mate ,got there mid afternoon mate got bored and ****ed off back home :shrug: met a few others and went to have a look around the ground ,standing by the away end ( ground not open yet ) when a mob came around the corner and came marching towards us, at this point was thinking of getting on my toes as they didn't tell us who they were turns out they were brighton, anyway we all ended up in their supporters bar in the main stand went straight through security outside and up to the bar much to the disgust of the Ipswich in the bar area :drink: got back to brighton station around 2am and tried to kip in the waiting room OB came in and told us to get out, lovely night walking the streets of brighton waiting for the 5am train back home:nono:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here