Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bent off to Derby County on loan?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And this is the difference between us and Derby. They are spending a bit to secure promotion, where as we messed around with Lita, Obika etc

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Cms is good enough to keep us up along with O'Grady. Certainly not good enough for promotion, but luckily we aren't looking at that this season.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cms is good enough to keep us up along with O'Grady. Certainly not good enough for promotion, but luckily we aren't looking at that this season.

:lolol: Funniest post I've seen on here for a while. Only thing stopping it from being full on comedy gold was not adding Baldock's name in there as well.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Apart from the 3 he scored he also missed another 3 so could have had 5 or 6 but a striker who scores 50% of his chances is a valuable

That was only one game and I wasnt just on about goalscoring, but as you say take half your chances and your invaluable.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We will certainly have to strengthen our striking options if Bent goes elsewhere, which now seems likely. As I say, Muzza would be my top choice.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Cannot understand the negative comments about Bent. Scored two whilst here in when morale was at rock bottom and is a proven goal scorer which is exactly what we so badly need. May well fire Derby to promotion if he ends up there. Whoever comes in must sign a goal scorer. We're not out of trouble yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot understand the negative comments about Bent. Scored two whilst here in when morale was at rock bottom and is a proven goal scorer which is exactly what we so badly need. May well fire Derby to promotion if he ends up there. Whoever comes in must sign a goal scorer. We're not out of trouble yet.

There are not that many available can you name 3?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here