Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've bet my Leeds supporting boss £10 that White WON'T be a Leeds player when the window closes. Safe bet?

You’ll lose either way. If he does go there then you lose £10 if he stays you’re boss will go to a tribunal or declare bankruptcy.

Famous tightwads.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
...and yet despite this you don't have a 30k season ticket waiting list. Funny that, wonder why :wink:

You lot have short memories. My last visit to Elland Road was not that long ago - yet you had that whole upper tier shut. What happened to all your fans at that point ? Fair weather JCLs

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
...and yet despite this you don't have a 30k season ticket waiting list. Funny that, wonder why :wink:
Why are you still posting on the "Ben White' thread.

Your Chief Executive just said that he's a Brighton player, he's training with his club and you are close to signing a replacement.

It's over. Go cry into your soup.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You lot have short memories. My last visit to Elland Road was not that long ago - yet you had that whole upper tier shut. What happened to all your fans at that point ? Fair weather JCLs

Somewhere in the mire of this thread somebody posted our Championship attendances and Leeds. We had more than them.
It comes to something when their only argument left is how many fans go to matches. Glory hunters,

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I really can't wait for the schools to go back.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Somewhere in the mire of this thread somebody posted our Championship attendances and Leeds. We had more than them.
It comes to something when their only argument left is how many fans go to matches. Glory hunters,
They also hate it when we point out the W8 D2 L2 stats from our games against them in the Championship. Plus finishing above them every season apart from Hypia. Oh and then us getting promoted and staying up while they choked another few times.

"But, but, but..... We are LEEDS. That's got to count for something, hasn't it?!"

Er, sorry. No.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

My other memory of that game was one of our players being barged into the crowd behind our goal and a disabled fan's helper jumped up and tried to attack him.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I really can't wait for the schools to go back.
It was 20k yesterday, now it's 30k. By next week they'll be building a new 250k stadium to fit all the Leeds glory seekers in.

Then when they go down, there'll be 12,000 rattling around in it in an MK Don's style.

They are good entertainment though it must be said.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
why would we have refused leeds a clause to buy if we didn't think there was more to come from him?

That is kind of my point, why loan a 22 year old if we thought there was more to come from him, why not start playing him?

Like I've also said on numerous posts, and only my opinion, I suspect had Potter and his team been appointed earlier, BW wouldn't have gone out on loan at all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why would we have refused leeds a clause to buy if we didn't think there was more to come from him?

They've got to him

Bold is now in the pocket of 'Big Leeds' and is to be treated as a hostile witness.

It's always the most surprising that go first.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I was just looking this up:

2012/13
Brighton: 26,373
Leeds: 21,572

2013/14
B: 27,283
L: 25,088

2014/15
B: 25,644
L: 24,051

2015/16
B: 25,653
L: 22,446

2016/17
B: 27,995
L: 27,684

Interestingly, the last couple of seasons, Leeds attendances had a noticeable spike. Can't think why though :shrug:

2017/18
L: 31,524

2018/19
L: 34,128

2019/20
L: 35,321

Data from : https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/attendances

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Like I've also said on numerous posts, and only my opinion, I suspect had Potter and his team been appointed earlier, BW wouldn't have gone out on loan at all.

That makes it sound like we meandered through the summer without a manager. Potter was appointed on 20th May, just eight days after our final match of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here