Barton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Incredible seeing the replays. Even more incredible when you think that **** sent Barnes off in the match to put us down to 9 men for a similar but nowhere near as bad a challenge but Barton doesn't even get a yellow

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
If its such a "contact sport" according to Mr Barton - why did he go down like a complete pussy every time he was involved in something? I dont normally let footballers wind me up but he managed it today. Absolute tool.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Joey Barton is a complete to***r and probably laughing at us right now. Every time you see the incident I'm so relieved Kayal got away with out a career changing injury. I belive in karma hope it works it magic and he gets what he deserves!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Once a cheating pikey, scouse, cigar stabbing, red card earning classless c***, always a cheating pikey, scouse, cigar stabbing, red card earning classless c***

He had the last laugh so I suggest we move on

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
He was in ineffective side show at Turf Moor when we were up there
Got subbed with barely a whimper

Today he was a ****ing disgrace

#stillbloodyangry

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He's a footballer, and an average one at that. So no, he doesn't.
Don't agree - good footballer. Vile human being and a waste of oxygen. He also has delusions of grandeur. Thinks he is intelligent whereas he is a moronic thug who can string a few words together.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He had the last laugh so I suggest we move on

Yes of course.

How does this fit with your normal uber leftie Guardianista schtick? Maybe we should get a group of talented immigrant players to dribble round some British chavs on a council estate 5-a-side and taunt them. Then maybe encourage the chavs to stamp on their tormentors from the sidelines like Dyche did. Then an actual stamp. Then an elbow. Then maybe get the chavs to accuse the immigrants of diving as they lie on the floor and abuse them? We could celebrate their success as having the last laugh no? Hell, if they had a cod-critical-thinker twitter account we could probably get them knighted or at least have their own show on BBC4.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't agree - good footballer. Vile human being and a waste of oxygen. He also has delusions of grandeur. Thinks he is intelligent whereas he is a moronic thug who can string a few words together.

We almost totally agree; I'll settle for that :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Incredible seeing the replays. Even more incredible when you think that **** sent Barnes off in the match to put us down to 9 men for a similar but nowhere near as bad a challenge but Barton doesn't even get a yellow

Indeed, from what I remember about that match Barnes was hoofed up in the air by the Burnley player, as Barnes came down he landed on his leg.
I would like to see a video of the Barnes incident to compare it with what happened today.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We almost totally agree; I'll settle for that :thumbsup:
Perhaps I should have said was a good player. Is still occasionally but he must have injured himself with that stamp as he was in Kayal's pocket at the time. The sad part is that if he had signed for us instead of Burnley, there would be a fair few people who would be pleased. I don't want people like him anywhere near my club, regardless of how good they are.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Barton's a coward. Nothing the tiniest bit 'hard' about anything he does, ever.
Kayal owned him from the kick off & he couldn't man up 'til our man was on the ground. Pathetic - if he doesn't get a serious ban the league is as corrupt as Sepp Blatter

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Their motm - won the game for them today and they're all giving him high-fives on the coach home. Lucky man to not get in the book at all.

I don't even feel cheated by him. He'll do that all day long. But the officials need to sort that out and not worry about 'ruining the game' for the tele.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seen the stamp - oh dear - there should be a suspension for him for a long time. No talent in terms of football today, but menace was clear to see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports