Barton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he's pretty vile isnt he? thats a potential leg breaker, and clearly deliberate. he had talent once and if he had kept this stuff out his game he might have been a more successful player, so ultimately his loss (until he does atcually cripple someones career, other than his own)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Its like MMA to him - contact sport, yes, but intentional injury or harm to your opponent - the bloke is a thug.
Reminds me of Vinnie Jones back in the day ....

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I didn't see the stamp and thought he should have had a booking in the first half for persistent fouling. I saw the elbow from the North stand and was a straight red. I think on this occasion his reputation did him a favour as the ref was reluctant to book him as it was an important game . But the ref did not protect our players at all which he's there to do.

Just want to say hats off to Kayal for keeping calm and not lowering himself to Bartons level. I'm sure Pawson would have loved to send Kayal off

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
People behind me were convinced that Dunk lamped Barton after they scored the equaliser. Did anyone else see that? If so, can Dunk be punished retrospectivly?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
CH said he thought there was nothing malicious in either challenge without the benefit of seeing replays. I think he might change his mind when he does.
CH is just class. His player gets stamped on right in front of him and he still refuses to descend to the level of one-eyed goons like Dyche.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
People behind me were convinced that Dunk lamped Barton after they scored the equaliser. Did anyone else see that? If so, can Dunk be rewarded retrospectively?

Edited for you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gods trousers! that is the first time I have seen it (above) its worse than I thought.
He should be back in prison for that.
I don't do twitter, Barton is a twitter freak, someone who can hold a decent argument (plenty on here) get on twitter and rip him apart.
I would love to see his reply.

I wouldn't give him the attention he craves. I just hope we put in an official complaint and he is retrospectively carded.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought Barton had mellowed a bit when he was down here with QPR. Was joking with the Amex crowd and taking the stick in good spirits. Must have just been having an off day. The full X-Rated psycho thug was back today. He picked the wrong guy to pick on in Kayal, he found he was up against a true warrior there, but still made his mark in more ways than one. The referee must be his number one fan, or a close relative or something. Not so clever doing it in front of the Sky telly cameras tho.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Barton is a disgrace. He should pick up a ban for the stamping and one for elbow too. He meant both, the ref allowed him to hammer Kayal the entire game without censure. An utter disgrace. I am absolutely livid that piece of shit is allowed anywhere near a football pitch. The ref should be demoted , simply not up to the task of protecting the players today.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He's a smug little shit who's sadly destined to forge an inexplicably long career as a pundit. Wish broadcasters would treat him with the contempt he deserves rather than giving him the attention he craves. His tweet just shows what an arrogant, school bully-esque arse he is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's a smug little shit who's sadly destined to forge an inexplicably long career as a pundit. Wish broadcasters would treat him with the contempt he deserves rather than giving him the attention he craves. His tweet just shows what an arrogant, school bully-esque arse he is.

Question Time, amongst many, showed he will always be capable of putting his foot in it. If he does become a pundit he won't last long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here