Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I heard it as well. He sounded unsure, thought for a minute then said it was 'the championship, it's tough' or something like that and that Kayal had been giving him a tough time. Said the challenge was 'a bit naughty' but basically been blown up 'because it's Barton'. Got the sense he was in two minds but maybe he's a pal so didn't want to slag him off.

Barton does some media stuff....so protecting one of there own, instead of saying it as it is...still Talksport bl** and Bartons history is of his own making

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
CH said he thought there was nothing malicious in either challenge without the benefit of seeing replays. I think he might change his mind when he does.

I'm sure that Kayal will appreciate his manager's support and his outright condemnation of Barton's thuggish behaviour. WTF?

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Just watching Ref Watch on Sky and the studio referee Dermot Gallaher said Joey Barton at it all game and was surprised that Barton was not subject to strong disciplinary action. Will be available on pod cast later today. Said Stephen Ward did Knockaert a huge favour by staying on his feet, should have been yellow carded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here