Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton on a Free?

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
personally i think we should go for julio arca. Released by middlesborough. Dont know if hes been injured or whatnot but always been a reliable player

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
lol no way too disruptive, ruin our wage structure, Gus has a team with a strong work ethic with every one pulling in the same direction.

Jul 30, 2011
London
I would love Barton to come to us! Watching Newcastle last season he was, along with Nolan, the player keeping the team afloat! I wouldn't want to be a Toon fan this coming season!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That is quite a bold statement, in fact as bold as it is UTTERLY STUPID.

Newcastle vs Wolves, he is presented with an open goal. His effort is so rubbish, MOTD don't even show it. He spooned it out for a throw in and fell over. Pathetic, Newcastle fans were laughing as much as I was. Pathetic.

Elvis Hammond broke onto the scene a few years ago, bounced around a few top flight clubs and then ended up with Cheltenham before dropping out of the football league and turned up playing for Woking against us last season. If Nile Ranger achieves HALF of that, congratulations to him.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Personally whilst i like the idea of a midfield general-i don't like players that to me anyway seem happy to go into tackles with the view to ruining another's career..

might be a disruption to the dressing room
yeah, this.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Barton is my idol, he actually talks sense when you follow him on twitter. He is the geezer of geezers fact. Good footballer too but wouldnt come brighton

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
So all of a sudden he is mesmerisingly brilliant? When did this happen? When did people start thinking of Joey Barton as being good enough for a "top 10" team, let alone a footballing team like Arsenal! Has this site gone mad?! Bizarre.

What he said :)

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I would take him 2moz iof we could afford him, with the right management he would assure we would compete in the championship.
Andy Caroll is only a prem player now coz of Bartons balls 2 him

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Brighton sign Joey Barton, I would no longer wish to watch the Albion. I would not wish him on Palace or Pompey.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
hahahahahahahahaha If we were in the Prem we might have 0.001% chance to land him. Why wouldn't he go to a top 10 Prem side for insane wages and a 7 figure signing bonus?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here