Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes goal celebration

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What doesn't makes sense, read again....Not a view shared by many on here, but one shared by almost everyone I sit around and talk too. 24,000+ go to the Amex of which probably 1% post on here. Hardly a great cross section of views.

A couple of people to your right & left, maybe a couple in front of you and behind you, making 8 or even 9 people is not universal. Nsc has over a 1000 members so must be more of a cross section than a few that sit near you.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else think he looked a bit of a prat, giving it large after his goal on Saturday. Seen it a dozen times now and i'm still not convinced he knew a lot about it. Just seemed to hit his leg and roll it the back of the net. Then he strutted away giving it the old strong arm stuff. Think he made himself look a prick.:smile:

haha! I don't post all that often but whenever I pop on to NSC I continually stumble upon your ridiculous, moronic, idiotic posts. I think this is the 3rd I have quoted in a few days. Keep up the good work - it's comedy gold. Luckily it seems your general football knowledge is so minute that actually getting in to a debate with you on any of the subjects would be a complete waste of time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
haha! I don't post all that often but whenever I pop on to NSC I continually stumble upon your ridiculous, moronic, idiotic posts. I think this is the 3rd I have quoted in a few days. Keep up the good work - it's comedy gold. Luckily it seems your general football knowledge is so minute that actually getting in to a debate with you on any of the subjects would be a complete waste of time.

You obviously don't read all my posts then???....But you right, I wouldn't want to get into a debate with people who think everything is rosy in the Brighton garden. There are some things very wrong at the moment and I fear it's all about to unravel in the coming weeks....We will see.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
So likewise should none if us celebrated when he scored?

C

CT1

Anyone else think he looked a bit of a prat, giving it large after his goal on Saturday. Seen it a dozen times now and i'm still not convinced he knew a lot about it. Just seemed to hit his leg and roll it the back of the net. Then he strutted away giving it the old strong arm stuff. Think he made himself look a prick.:smile:

He barely gave it large, he hardly even celebrated. If he gave it large he would have rubbed it in the faces of the opposition fans. Pathetic thing to say, your one to talk about someone making them self look like a prick with a comment like that.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Only one prat here and it certainly isn't AB

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
You obviously don't read all my posts then???....But you right, I wouldn't want to get into a debate with people who think everything is rosy in the Brighton garden. There are some things very wrong at the moment and I fear it's all about to unravel in the coming weeks....We will see.

I agree rev there definitely something not quite right. Fans keep on about were you at Gillingham etc, I think most were but things have moved on from those dark days when we did brilliantly just to survive. I love Poyet and his passion but started to doubt towards the end of last season the team put out at West Ham when we had to win basically. The signings he's chased who never play , the good ones all aged, allowing the young ones go Bennett Noone etc. I really hope I'm wrong as I'm sure you do but as you said I don't think everything is rosy at the moment.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You obviously don't read all my posts then???....
tbh, I think he's pretty much covered most of the bases as regards your posts on NSC. I don't know why you seem so obsessed with carrying out a vendetta against Barnes but to go as far as criticise a goal celebration well....congrats you've slipped beneath the vulture line.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The lad is 22, has a decent scoring record every season he's been here, works his nuts off during every game. What more does he have to do? Having a go at him for how he celebrates a goal? Utterly pathetic.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The lad is 22, has a decent scoring record every season he's been here, works his nuts off during every game. What more does he have to do? Having a go at him for how he celebrates a goal? Utterly pathetic.

23 today I will think you will find. Not that young for a footballer, apart from if you play for us of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here