Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] away fans

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyway hopefully no homophobia today. They loved a bit of that amongst their elites…. Up the Albion

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just walked past The King and Queen. Police horses the other side of the road, police outside the door. AEK fans out on the pavement and singing in the beer garden area in the pub. That's about it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You’re “worth remembering……” statement; I may have missed the memo. In what way are Brighton fans aligned with a group of left wing anti facists from Athens?

I don’t know any supporters of Brighton to be anything more than supporters of Brighton. Even in the club’s darkest years I don’t recall any political dimensions being a thing beyond securing the club’s existence.

Feel free to provide examples of these Brightonian Prester Johns and their struggles on the cobbles with facists?

Truly fascinating stuff.
Truly hyperbolic trolling, as per.

The City of Brighton and Hove has two Labour and one Green MP and NSC has a small number of angry gammons who are always complaining about how "lefty" it is (ex member Mouldy Boots, current member goldstone, quite a few others).

But instead of looking for obviously non-existent examples of Brighton fans' Class War struggles (except for an occasional poem from Atilla) perhaps you ought to ask yourself whether this flag, present at every game, would go down well in Millwall, never mind Croatia, Serbia or Russia.

1695304849398.png

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Quite a few of the away fans are drinking in the stands! No harm in it but considering there's 100's of stewards surprised they're getting away with it
20230921_183936.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Their fans were absolutely magnificent throughout, what a noise, football is just different in other countries isn’t it? I love this club but the passion some of those AEK fans have for their club is just madness.

Some say it’s cringe and over the top but I have nothing but respect for them, incredible support, no English teams support comes close to that.

Their fans were absolutely magnificent throughout, what a noise, football is just different in other countries isn’t it? I love this club but the passion some of those AEK fans have for their club is just madness.

Some say it’s cringe and over the top but I have nothing but respect for them, incredible support, no English teams support comes close to that.
Agree completely. They were quite nice after the game too, didn't feel intimidated around them at all. Sure they were ****s for 90mins though, did see some usual verbals between ours and there's haha but I like the passion.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

I thought they were great. What I really liked was the bald bloke with the long sleeved yellow top who was down at the front and orchestrated a lot of the chanting. Forget naff drums but you're going to need a pretty bold confident ( not pissed up! ) North stander to take on that role.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Some of them seem to be lost in time with all that lovely Greek weather. Shirts off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here