Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] away fans

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It is not for nothing that the ancient Greeks invented democracy, that is, literally, power to the people.

Never heard of Greek football fans creating disturbances and messes around stadiums in Europe. There will probably also be few of them, considering the distance of the trip and individual financial resources.

I would be more careful of Ajax fans when in Brighton...
I would imagine an awful lot of the Greekies will be ex-pats tbh.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
It is not for nothing that the ancient Greeks invented democracy, that is, literally, power to the people.

Never heard of Greek football fans creating disturbances and messes around stadiums in Europe. There will probably also be few of them, considering the distance of the trip and individual financial resources.

I would be more careful of Ajax fans when in Brighton...
There will be loads coming down from London. They've sold tickets through their London supporters club.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There will be loads coming down from London. They've sold tickets through their London supporters club.

There's a big greek/Greek Cypriot population in London, particularly around Turners green

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
View attachment 166713

They’ll probably be feeling a bit intimidated by the way the club has DECKED OUT the city to be fair…
They'd look good in anyone's "man cave" oooerr missus.
Mind you they'll probably be a bit dog-piss stained quickly.
Are they bolted on with brackets? Any idea what size socket and ratchet the Council workers will need to take them down after the game? Asking for a friend.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How loud we expecting the away fans to be tomorrow then?
They will be asked to observe quietly and politely so as not to disturb the residents of the Ambridge like village of Falmer and its majestic duck pond and bats. Anyone breaking the rules will be subjected to tutting and a hard stare.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
They'd look good in anyone's "man cave" oooerr missus.
Mind you they'll probably be a bit dog-piss stained quickly.
Are they bolted on with brackets? Any idea what size socket and ratchet the Council workers will need to take them down after the game? Asking for a friend.
I am ashamed of you on behalf of not only humans, but also animals.

Civility, democracy, respect for others is a concept that is very alien to you.

I'd have many other things to say.

Stopping here.

It would be like shooting at the Red Cross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here