Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] away fans

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Indeed it's going to be absolutely DEAFENING if they manage to get them through the turnstiles. We won't need a pre match lightshow either, the visiting fans will provide that for free.

I hope the club, or maybe more accurately Sussex Police, has learned it's lesson since the Palarce fiasco of a couple of seasons ago.
They will be busy dealing with a group of misplaced scousers around Marlborough Place

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Do we know if the club intend to sell Mythos in the away end to make them feel at home? Maybe Ouzo and olives? Tapenade on bread?
If it was anything like my trip to Kavos c1999 I’m Looking forward to seeing a 20 strong gang of stray dogs plotted up a the coach park steps

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Are they bolted on with brackets? Any idea what size socket and ratchet the Council workers will need to take them down after the game? Asking for a friend.
No, two blokes spent all of last night throwing them up and over the top of the lamp posts

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Some advance info should the occasion demand it:

The only Greek word my brain has retained is in Ancient Greek and was taught to me by my childhood friend who was then studying Ancient Greek in highschool:

ραφανιδωσις ("raphanidosis") = shoving a radish root up in the bum

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Indeed it's going to be absolutely DEAFENING if they manage to get them through the turnstiles. We won't need a pre match lightshow either, the visiting fans will provide that for free.

I hope the club, or maybe more accurately Sussex Police, has learned it's lesson since the Palarce fiasco of a couple of seasons ago.
Doubt it

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
They'll be very loud - probably drum,megaphone and pyro. Possibly march through town beforehand.

Worth remembering though that AEK Original 21 are an anti-facist leftwing group so politically aligned with Brighton and predominantly peaceful unless provoked.
No drums allowed inside the Amex according to their website.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
They'll be very loud - probably drum,megaphone and pyro. Possibly march through town beforehand.

Worth remembering though that AEK Original 21 are an anti-facist leftwing group so politically aligned with Brighton and predominantly peaceful unless provoked.
You’re “worth remembering……” statement; I may have missed the memo. In what way are Brighton fans aligned with a group of left wing anti facists from Athens?

I don’t know any supporters of Brighton to be anything more than supporters of Brighton. Even in the club’s darkest years I don’t recall any political dimensions being a thing beyond securing the club’s existence.

Feel free to provide examples of these Brightonian Prester Johns and their struggles on the cobbles with facists?

Truly fascinating stuff.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Any sightings of them around town yet?
IMG_1679.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here