Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] away fans

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How loud we expecting the away fans to be tomorrow then?
Well, if they're allowed to bring all those fireworks in, I'm going to go crazy and smuggle a Coke bottle top in with me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, if they're allowed to bring all those fireworks in, I'm going to go crazy and smuggle a Coke bottle top in with me.
Indeed it's going to be absolutely DEAFENING if they manage to get them through the turnstiles. We won't need a pre match lightshow either, the visiting fans will provide that for free.

I hope the club, or maybe more accurately Sussex Police, has learned it's lesson since the Palarce fiasco of a couple of seasons ago.

bhafcharry0

Sep 18, 2023
Indeed it's going to be absolutely DEAFENING if they manage to get them through the turnstiles. We won't need a pre match lightshow either, the visiting fans will provide that for free.

I hope the club, or maybe more accurately Sussex Police, has learned it's lesson since the Palarce fiasco of a couple of seasons ago.
should we expect them to try to get in flairs then?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
IMG_7318.jpeg

They’ll probably be feeling a bit intimidated by the way the club has DECKED OUT the city to be fair…

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
They'll be very loud - probably drum,megaphone and pyro. Possibly march through town beforehand.

Worth remembering though that AEK Original 21 are an anti-facist leftwing group so politically aligned with Brighton and predominantly peaceful unless provoked.
It is not for nothing that the ancient Greeks invented democracy, that is, literally, power to the people.

Never heard of Greek football fans creating disturbances and messes around stadiums in Europe. There will probably also be few of them, considering the distance of the trip and individual financial resources.

I would be more careful of Ajax fans when in Brighton...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here