greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm bored of this, Fred

images.jpg

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
I thought the atmosphere was very good at times . The idea of having all the singers in one block was a master stroke as they started songs everyone picked up on it and joined in .

Is the correct answer.

I was there and the atmosphere was belting. Watching it back on TV all you can hear for the entire 120 minutes are the Palace fans as well.

Enjoy the Champ. Hope Charlie's Merc is ok :lolol:

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Is the correct answer.

I was there and the atmosphere was belting. Watching it back on TV all you can hear for the entire 120 minutes are the Palace fans as well.

I wouldn't even bother trying to justify anything to the Sea-girls on this site mate. They are so gutted about losing the play offs to us and our promotion that they are pathetically trying to clutch at any straw they can think of to hit back.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Is the correct answer.

Your funny, I hope you stay around this board. The fact that you post this clip as proof that the atmosphere was good is brilliant, your silly little ultras song just after you scored was the highlight yeah? Couldn't make this stuff up :ffsparr::ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Your funny, I hope you stay around this board. The fact that you post this clip as proof that the atmosphere was good is brilliant, your silly little ultras song just after you scored was the highlight yeah? Couldn't make this stuff up :ffsparr::ffsparr:

I suppose you had to be there rather than the telly .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I suppose you had to be there rather than the telly .

Now come on Dougie, you know that the Amex is full of atmosphere! You know...'Albion!' sung sporadically up until 75minutes when they all go home. Not because they're plastic you understand but because they have awful traffic unless you leave at that point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here