Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere is laughable

D

Deleted member 18477

Not really. I live in a nice house in an affluent town.

No palace! I don't care who you are or where you live. Palace supply everyone else with the shite that is Selhurst. I'm actually surprised more teams don't take a giant poo in the away dressing rooms of their grounds for when you lot arrive.

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
No palace! I don't care who you are or where you live. Palace supply everyone else with the shite that is Selhurst. I'm actually surprised more teams don't take a giant poo in the away dressing rooms of their grounds for when you lot arrive.

Yawn. Make the most of Selhurst being a tip, as that's all you lot have on us at the moment.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yawn. Make the most of Selhurst being a tip, as that's all you lot have on us at the moment.

You need to fork out millions on players and a new stadium... Not easy... Hello administration again if you're not very careful!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
Dig, I think with more £100 million we will find a way to stay solvent this time, but thanks for the concern.

Night chaps..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dig, I think with more £100 million we will find a way to stay solvent this time, but thanks for the concern.

Night chaps..

Enjoy your Premier League stay. I hope you do well and do the South of England proud...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here