Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aston Villa team bus attacked

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So since Burnley have been back in the PL we've had a pitch invader, a fan hauled out of the crowd after he luzzed a lighter which struck a player on the head, and now someone has bricked the Villa coach.

I was SO glad when they got promoted.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I reckon it was old man Withers from the amusement park.

That was always the case in Scooby Doo anyway.
Just seen the footage, he would’ve got away with it, if it wasn’t for those meddling kids filming him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Having seen the video (why are folk so stupid that they actually post the stuff so they can get caught ?) there is no evidence, at present, that the neds were anything to do with the club's fanbase itself.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are in the wrong here. What about cars, vans, coaches, trucks hit by rocks nowhere near football grounds, and on dates that have nothing to do with football whatsoever. What was the motive there? Absolutely FA, just random, this could be the same, but maybe not.
How often do these “random” events happen?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The angriest set of fans around. We’ve had so many issues in all the games against them in the Premier League and things like this will keep happening until the club get a serious punishment (eg points deduction).

It’s strange though as when we used to play them in the Withdean days, I found their fans quite friendly. I remember going to the cricket club before the game and there was a nice atmosphere.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The FA has to get tough on this stuff. Some pillock running onto the pitch is one thing but chucking things at players and bricks at buses is quite another.

Points deductions, matches behind closed doors, ban on away fans (them, I mean) - nothing should be off the table.

Start wielding some pretty hefty punishment hammers and it'll stop. Fining clubs token amounts which they can clearly afford will never do anything.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
The angriest set of fans around. We’ve had so many issues in all the games against them in the Premier League and things like this will keep happening until the club get a serious punishment (eg points deduction).

It’s strange though as when we used to play them in the Withdean days, I found their fans quite friendly. I remember going to the cricket club before the game and there was a nice atmosphere.
I went to the cricket club after the match last time we played there (a couple of seasons ago) and had a lovely time.
I'll admit, my recollections of the day after that point become rather hazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here