Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aston Villa team bus attacked

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
When I lived up North in the early 90s I was amazed at how much better their trains were than ours particular the slam door cattle trucks on the Hastings to London line.

There was of course the exception, those bus on wheels which were a bit of exception.

Travelling up there in more recent years I was amazed to see them still in service.
Thankfully the pacers are gone now. Only a couple of years ago mind.
I don't think there's a great difference between local trains in the North and the South. The big difference is between anything into, out of, and around London compared to everything else in the country.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Eh…that’s bllx you havnt debunked anything …I’ve stated the facts as known and supported another poster who suggested an alternative..all you’ve done is posted assumptions ….and FFS yourself …..who do you think you are
I met 4 very lovely Burnley STHs when I was away on holiday in June. They wanted to make it very clear they didn’t come from Burnley itself. And they’d be horrified at what happened - whoever did it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I met 4 very lovely Burnley STHs when I was away on holiday in June. They wanted to make it very clear they didn’t come from Burnley itself. And they’d be horrified at what happened - whoever did it.
Obviously they had enough brains to move away. Having been dealt such a severely bad hand we should applaud their actions

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I shouldn’t laugh but….

341991F4-5381-47DB-BDD2-F0CBCB48B8B3.jpeg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Liverpool fans flew a White Lives Matter poster? And the pubs there make for a great weekend. Weird post.
You know what I meant. I was just referring to the negative over generalizations about football supporters and places. It sounds very snobbish. The people who threw the brick are first and foremost criminals. That’s all I was saying. Really not important though.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Disgusting behaviour with potentially catastrophic consequences not just for those on the coach but others on the road too.

Reading these posts I also hope for the sake of NSC it doesn't turn out the perpetrators were Christian boomer landlords.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You know what I meant. I was just referring to the negative over generalizations about football supporters and places. It sounds very snobbish. The people who threw the brick are first and foremost criminals. That’s all I was saying. Really not important though.
Two completely different things. Burnley fans luzz bricks at coaches. Scousers nick their hubcaps. :moo:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Disgusting behaviour with potentially catastrophic consequences not just for those on the coach but others on the road too.

Reading these posts I also hope for the sake of NSC it doesn't turn out the perpetrators were Christian boomer landlords.
Or someone on some sort of a spectrum that make certain folk on this site excuse any behaviour /reaction.

Judging by the responses to some ignored posts that may already be happening. The mind boggles.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah you’re right. With a recent history of racism, homophobia, booing the knee, the plane and pitch invasions, I can’t imagine why anyone would assume it would be their supporters?!

Scum fans, hopefully Kompany will have enough of them soon and walk out on them.
So in your view it se3ms that not being on the political correctness train means you will be a vandal/hooligan?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The facts you’re stating are the same ones I’ve just debunked. Anyone from the ground could get to that spot and only Burnley fans would have a motive. Take a look at yourself FFS.
You are in the wrong here. What about cars, vans, coaches, trucks hit by rocks nowhere near football grounds, and on dates that have nothing to do with football whatsoever. What was the motive there? Absolutely FA, just random, this could be the same, but maybe not.

Go take a look at yourself know all.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You are in the wrong here. What about cars, vans, coaches, trucks hit by rocks nowhere near football grounds, and on dates that have nothing to do with football whatsoever. What was the motive there? Absolutely FA, just random, this could be the same, but maybe not.

I wonder what odds you’d get on some random bored youths who happen to throw a brick that turns out to be an opposing teams bus after a game they’ve just won against the local team.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I wonder what odds you’d get on some random bored youths who happen to throw a brick that turns out to be an opposing teams bus after a game they’ve just won against the local team.
Probably about the same as if you were driving down a road wherever, and got hit with a missile, long but it happens.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You’re right. I don’t doubt this is football related. It’s a big step from that to tarnishing an entire support and town though which is what this thread is doing. I’m not really surprised though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
So in your view it se3ms that not being on the political correctness train means you will be a vandal/hooligan?

Have you been drinking again?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Had a look, see a brief :wanker: gesture, then sounds like an adult shouting something not easily discernible that maybe ends with "Villains". I don't think this was bored kids, which is usually the answer to other incidents of the sort you mention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here