Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aston Villa team bus attacked

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two home games down, two examples of Burnley fans being utter knobbers.

Aston Villa's team bus was attacked as the team were being driven back to the Midlands following their victory at Burnley.​
The incident took place at junction 10 of the M65 after Sunday's Premier League match, which Villa won 3-1.​
Reports say there was significant damage to the bus after an object was thrown at the windscreen.​
In a statement Burnley said the club are "relieved to hear nobody was hurt in the incident".​
"We strongly condemn this behaviour and will support Lancashire Police in their efforts to find whoever was responsible," the statement added.​
The incident happened around two miles away from Burnley's Turf Moor ground.​

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I suspect living in Burnley is not a pleasant experience but you can’t endanger people’s lives by throwing stuff at vehicles. Hope the perpetrators get caught and jailed .

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Local scallies? Not necessarily fans of Burnley what so ever it must be said.
Yeah you’re right. With a recent history of racism, homophobia, booing the knee, the plane and pitch invasions, I can’t imagine why anyone would assume it would be their supporters?!

Scum fans, hopefully Kompany will have enough of them soon and walk out on them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two miles away from the ground and on a motorway …I’d be waiting for the facts b4 passing judgement?
Then hopefully they’ll get jailed
A whole 2 miles :lolol:

It takes less than 30 minutes to walk two miles. Losing 3-1 if you left a bit early you could be on a motorway bridge before the Villa players were out of the shower.

Who do you think a) knows the route football coaches take and b) wants to attack them after a loss? Islamic terrorists? FFS.

:facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A whole 2 miles :lolol:

It takes less than 30 minutes to walk two miles. Losing 3-1 if you left a bit early you could be on a motorway bridge before the Villa players were out of the shower.

Who do you think a) knows the route football coaches take and b) wants to attack them after a loss? Islamic terrorists? FFS.

:facepalm:
Yeah a whole two miles…it’s stating facts not assumptions which you’ve made…I’m no fan of Burnley …just prefer to wait rather than jump on the bandwagon ….I guess you’ve never heard of anyone else chucking stuff off say a motorway bridge other than two miles from Burnley …still #neverwrong eh

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah a whole two miles…it’s stating facts not assumptions which you’ve made…I’m no fan of Burnley …just prefer to wait rather than jump on the bandwagon ….I guess you’ve never heard of anyone else chucking stuff off say a motorway bridge other than two miles from Burnley …still #neverwrong eh
The facts you’re stating are the same ones I’ve just debunked. Anyone from the ground could get to that spot and only Burnley fans would have a motive. Take a look at yourself FFS.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure this is a brick, but it makes a bit of a thump.

Reports suggest the brick was dropped from a bridge rather than luzzed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here