Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ascension Islands Asylum centre location.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
If you allow government too much power and don't respect human rights you end up with windrush

Jan 30, 2008

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
After this terrible pandemic, such a situation may sadly become more commonplace.

Hence I feel it inappropriate to casually chuck it in as an insult or suchlike.

Do you? Oh well. It’s Das Reich. So I’ll live with it :)

Jan 30, 2008
After this terrible pandemic, such a situation may sadly become more commonplace.

Just ignore him, he's pissing into the wind as usual, let him make a bigger fool of himself :hilton:
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

....and of course to a lesser degree after Brexit.

Jan 30, 2008
Back on topic, where are these illegal migrants going to end up on a island not the UK ,or on a Ferry or back in France ?
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Back on topic, where are these illegal migrants going to end up on a island not the UK ,or on a Ferry or back in France ?
Regards
DF

The daily mail readers of Surrey Heath voted overwhelmingly to send them to Guantanamo

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Asylum seekers are just that fellow humans who are requesting sanctuary from the threat of oppression brutality and even death.
nothing more than luck to be born here and not there, for us to then treat them as criminals be it in detention centres, detention islands or ships is inhuman

Jan 30, 2008
Asylum seekers are just that fellow humans who are requesting sanctuary from the threat of oppression brutality and even death.
nothing more than luck to be born here and not there, for us to then treat them as criminals be it in detention centres, detention islands or ships is inhuman

A lot of Calculated people who leave a safe country to make a illegal crossing into another country need to be detained?
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Whilst I tentatively agree with a lot of what you’re saying I’d be interested to know what you would suggest the protocol would be once they have formally claimed asylum, where would they go, what do they do, whilst waiting for it to be granted?

That’s just over 34,000 people btw

There were 34,354 asylum applications in the UK (main applicants only) in the year ending September 2019, 22% more than the previous year and the highest level since the year ending June 2016, around the time of the European migration crisis”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Whilst I tentatively agree with a lot of what you’re saying I’d be interested to know what you would suggest the protocol would be once they have formally claimed asylum, where would they go, what do they do, whilst waiting for it to be granted?

That’s just over 34,000 people btw

There were 34,354 asylum applications in the UK (main applicants only) in the year ending September 2019, 22% more than the previous year and the highest level since the year ending June 2016, around the time of the European migration crisis”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The problem of asylum seekers and migration as a result of war is never going to end and no one country can resolve the issues alone, currently these people are ushered along from one counties boarders to the next as once they cross that boarder they become somone else's problems

In my view the issue of asylum seekers can only be resolved with the efforts of the UN people need to be encouraged not to make these perils journeys but to remain closer to home through the establishment of safe havens (not refugee camps) but towns under the control of the UN where health care education of children jobs can be found and asylum processing can take place, where ever possible people should be encouraged to return home when it's safe to do so

It's all part of the mess we find ourselves in that during a time when to resolve these huge issues unity is required instead we (by we I mean humanity in general) find ourselves isolating building walls, gated communities, blaming others while out there in space is a great big bit of rock hurtling towards us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here