Arsenal point of view

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Wow! This has turned in to very funny thread.

All I can think of when I read these comments is this.

Last edited:

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
:stupid:

14ecksl.png

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Says the man with a name on the back of his shirt

???

are you one of the West street FIRM

Are you now advertising for Sky1 HD? I suppose that's fair enough as I imagine it's Sky TV where you watch the majority of your games.
Also, what's your obsession with Firm's? Is this a 'scouting' mission by using an internet message board to find the naughty boys?

Either way, good luck in the League. I've got Walcott in my PL Dream Team who's racked up a few points since Wenger has slotted him into a good position at last!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
only joking ozzie, seems a good board, got to dash soon as we got WHAM in few hours, one thing before i go , are you going to meet us at the station :cheers:

Is this a reunion concert?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
I doubt very much these to are who they say they are, either way its a bit embarrassing,cant wait for Saturday, should be a good day out for all concerned as long as these pwopa nawty geezas dont kick orff cor blimey

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In reply to the Gatting fellows question about meeting them......

As someone who has an inkling for Arsenal after Brighton, no, you ain't important enough.

Jan 30, 2008
I do love a bit of banter and Steve Gatting has livened things up . I am so excited about this match as we nearly always get crap cup matches away , the last good one was Cardiff away which had a edge to it and yes the herd were there in full force although to be honest Cardiff melted after the game. To be fair though they cam down to the Emirates and were walking about in there 20/30s and took liberties which was very dissapointing, this is normally what happens in home games no matter who you support these days, the away games are always a good crack.
you couldn't make this shit up :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports