Arsenal point of view

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
The herd? that's all a bit 80's innit? I thought that firm were defunct. I remember you lot got battered by Brighton after a game at The Goldstone, and then again by the headhunters at Victoria. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the game Saturday, but I do think we will get beaten. Arsenal may not be doing brilliant in the Prem, but have some class players. I am worried our defence will be over run. But as others have said, tonight's game is more important in respect of the result.

BTW I am not being disrespectful, just a long ago memory (80s)
Not 80s mate still going strong and a lot of us will be there Saturday in numbers.
Battered at Brighton? Maybe a few stragglers but not us we were taking the piss all day lol
As for the Chavs at Victoria one of ours got cut and it was mostly our youth not us old school who stand .
I know your not being disrespectful don't worry banter is good mate

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
Looking forward to making the trip to your new ground, happy times at Brighton, first trip there was in 1979 first game of the season and your first in the top flight, to say it was a cockney invasion is a understatment, how did the song go Arsenal here Arsenal there Arsenal every f******g wear, many of us slept on the beach , the trip there in in 82 i think mid week , we all plotted up in hove it mas a mid week game, pissing down of rain , then back for the fa cup game in 88, your pitxh was like rubbish tip, hope your ready for us because we are coming in our 10000's , and before you ask why the user name Steve Gatting , he was a neighbour of mine

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
Not 80s mate still going strong and a lot of us will be there Saturday in numbers.
Battered at Brighton? Maybe a few stragglers but not us we were taking the piss all day lol
As for the Chavs at Victoria one of ours got cut and it was mostly our youth not us old school who stand .
I know your not being disrespectful don't worry banter is good mate

a few of us old uns still stand, and i dont remember us ever getting a batterting by Brighton, not on my shift anyway

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Looking forward to making the trip to your new ground, happy times at Brighton, first trip there was in 1979 first game of the season and your first in the top flight, to say it was a cockney invasion is a understatment, how did the song go Arsenal here Arsenal there Arsenal every f******g wear, many of us slept on the beach , the trip there in in 82 i think mid week , we all plotted up in hove it mas a mid week game, pissing down of rain , then back for the fa cup game in 88, your pitxh was like rubbish tip, hope your ready for us because we are coming in our 10000's , and before you ask why the user name Steve Gatting , he was a neighbour of mine

Since when has Arsenal been a "cockney" club. I thought West Ham took that title. Anyway hope you enjoy the trip to the Amex.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

So six thousand of you are gonna stand outside then----good luck with that???

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
our support comes from all over London, and the country, woukd of been nice if you would of give us more tickets, there liek rocking horse shit

14ecksl.png

Steve Gatting

Jan 23, 2013
upthearse, i can do that on our board, as im a admin/mod not on there surrey thats for chavs and man ure,

you have pm,

14ecksl.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports