Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal point of view

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'm hoping with West Ham/Liverpool in midweek fixtures either side there is going to be some rotation in their squad. Bookies still rate them huge favourites though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Blackburn most important to me because we need to close the gap to 5th but once that's out of the way, I'm really excited about saturday. Should be a lovely match

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread has turned weird...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Thanks for the comments lads. Yes I am a part of the Arsenal firm the herd but I am also a decent guy who likes to talk to opposing fans with a brain and have some banter as well. If you respect me I will respect you , this is the way it should be. I'm really forward to the game as the last time I was down at a Brighton v Arsenal match there was a full scale riot on.
Any decent pubs near the ground ? And what would you recommend about parking the car? Her indoors isn't happy now I have a ticket so i need to get back to Kent pretty sharpish after the game .

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Thanks for the comments lads. Yes I am a part of the Arsenal firm the herd but I am also a decent guy who likes to talk to opposing fans with a brain and have some banter as well. If you respect me I will respect you , this is the way it should be. I'm really forward to the game as the last time I was down at a Brighton v Arsenal match there was a full scale riot on.
Any decent pubs near the ground ? And what would you recommend about parking the car? Her indoors isn't happy now I have a ticket so i need to get back to Kent pretty sharpish after the game .

to be honest theres FCUK all near the ground, so drink in Brighton beforehand!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

No parking at the stadium unless you want to pay £13! Best bet if you're driving is to use one of the 3 park & ride sites, or park up in Lewes for a beer and jump on the train (p&r cost is included in ticket price, as is the train from Lewes). Bars at the ground should be open from around 1 I think, head along to north stand after the game and let the queues die down after the game :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Also, there is no parking within a couple of miles of the ground, so your need to find somewhere with a 20/30 minute walk. I would say park in Coldean Lane, but will get shot down in flames.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Firm member who posts he's under the thumb. A big welcome to NSC you'll fit right in.

Enjoy the day out and the banter. If we do you expect at least 1 guy in a wheelchair to invade the pitch.

PG

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Cheers how long on the train from Brighton to the stadium

About 6 or 7 minutes? Then about a 2 minute walk from Falmer to the stadium.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Cheers how long on the train from Brighton to the stadium

10 mins or so?

No pubs near the stadium at all, it's in the middle of nowhere! Much better going to Lewes or Brighton city centre first and then getting the train in!

The two major disappointments about the Amex is the transport fiasco and nowhere to drink but the stadium beforehand!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Walcott v Greer / El Abd......well they will both need a fifteen yard start.........bloody frightening.....mind you, Buckley v Mertersacker ( sorry about spelling ) could be interesting as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here