Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal point of view

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hi

Arsenal fan really looking forward to the game on saturday and I know you make a lot of noise at your new home and our away support is up there with the best so it should be a cracking cup tie.
Earlier this season we met a group of yours on the London to Manchester train on there way to Blackburn(postponed game) we were going to Wigan and we got on the same train at Manchester and your lot got off at Bolton to change trains when news that your game was postponed came through,well if any of you post on here we tried to shout out to you that the game was off but you were allready up the stairs on your way to the other platform,we were gutted for you and hopefully Bolton was as far as you got.

Can someone tell me the best place to arrange to meet a taxi at your stadium? we are going to get a taxi straight to three bridges station rather than go back to Brighton to catch a bus

All the best for the rest of your season after saturday of course

Good evening.

I think if you book a taxi they can come into the 'drop off' area to pick you up (next to the cach park)

Others may tell you differently, although I'm pretty sure I've seen taxis waiting ther after games.

Perhaps book with a Brighton taxi firm I'm sure they know the score. 01273 20 40 60

Enjoy your day.

Herbert

Jan 24, 2013
Good evening.

I think if you book a taxi they can come into the 'drop off' area to pick you up (next to the cach park)

Others may tell you differently, although I'm pretty sure I've seen taxis waiting ther after games.

Perhaps book with a Brighton taxi firm I'm sure they know the score. 01273 20 40 60

Enjoy your day.[

£60 to Gatwick station for 8 of us in a minibus said they will meet us at the Falmer school underpass

cheers mate

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good evening.

Enjoy your day.[

£60 to Gatwick station for 8 of us in a minibus said they will meet us at the Falmer school underpass

cheers mate

No problem

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Let this be a lesson Mr Herd and Mr Gatting, once you start posting on NSC you will end up like Dougie ( no mates ) and before you know it, you have posted 1,166 times on another clubs' forum.
:lolol: let this be a lesson what lesson ? mmmmm maybe i am missing something ( no i have one of them ) .
I think you will find me a notch or 10 above my Arsenal colleague and as much as i would like to i have to go now and get ready as im being picked up in the limo to travel down to your lovely town for a weekend on the razz. I will be back on here on Monday win or lose, i bet you cannot wait :cheers:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:lolol: let this be a lesson what lesson ? mmmmm maybe i am missing something ( no i have one of them ) .
I think you will find me a notch or 10 above my Arsenal colleague and as much as i would like to i have to go now and get ready as im being picked up in the limo to travel down to your lovely town for a weekend on the razz. I will be back on here on Monday win or lose, i bet you cannot wait :cheers:

It can't be just my mind that replaces the second H in this bloke's NSC handle with a T...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My learnerd friend i think you will find it is TURD

:ffsparr:

terd

''The substance that drops out of your anus and brings great relief. Although sometimes it can cause pain, the after affect is very soothing and relaxing ''

We're still waiting for the after affect from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here